Windows 10: The Complete Gadgets Guide for Windows 10

Discus and support The Complete Gadgets Guide for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; What are Gadgets? Gadgets were a neat little feature of Windows 7: small boxes on your desktop, and sometimes in a sidebar that is always visible (even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

The Complete Gadgets Guide for Windows 10

What are Gadgets? Gadgets were a neat little feature of Windows 7: small boxes on your desktop, and sometimes in a sidebar that is always visible (even while other programs windows are open). These boxes have had some useful functions: clock, calendar, sticky notes, stuff like that. They mainly offered information at a glance and [...]

The post The Complete Gadgets Guide for Windows 10 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Oct 25, 2019
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. The Complete Gadgets Guide for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Complete Gadgets Guide

2. Guide for completely removing McAfee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guide for completely removing McAfee: Look no further if you are like me and have been stuck with leftover McAfee processes after running the uninstallers.There are plenty of guides with canned answers from Microsoft that have done nothing but frustrate you; this is what you need to do.This is a known solution...
  3. Guide for completely removing McAfee

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guide for completely removing McAfee: Look no further if you are like me and have been stuck with leftover McAfee processes after running the uninstallers.There are plenty of guides with canned answers from Microsoft that have done nothing but frustrate you; this is what you need to do.This is a known solution...
  4. Missing Gadget for window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Gadget for window 10: I would like to know on add clock into Desktop for window 10, but Gadget is missing Does anyone have any suggestions on how to enable it? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
  5. Gadget in windows 10

Gadget in windows 10: Are third party gadgets available for windows 10 safe to use ? Since there is no official gadget from microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gadget-in-windows-10/9249991d-75c2-469d-bce6-bdfcf28e5afa
  6. .gadgets

.gadgets: Reinstalled Windows 10 also installed bitdefender internet security 2019 ( two days deleted) now have gadgets installed clicked on small icons and uninstalled them put still have space when I right click desk t.op that says gadgets. went to "turn windows features on off"no...
  7. Windows 10 Desktop Gadgets - Weather Gadget won't Work

Windows 10 Desktop Gadgets - Weather Gadget won't Work: Hello, I am new to the forum, and I was wondering, why does the Weather gadget not work? I noticed on Windows 7 it doesn't work either. I recently downloaded "Desktop Gadgets" for Windows 10 like you would have in Windows 7. I do not know how to fix this. I like my...
  8. Gadgets

Gadgets: Are Gadgets still available in Windows 10? I found out that the 2 folders where Gadgets were stored in 7, are still in 10: C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets = for ALL users C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets = for specified...
  9. [Guide] How to Uninstall OneDrive completely in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    [Guide] How to Uninstall OneDrive completely in Windows 10: Hey guys, I was wanting to do the same (remove the very annoying OneDrive) and while searching around the net I came across this. Note the very first post with the Batch file to remove the OneDrive from your Windows 10 install. I do not take credit for it, just posting what I...
  10. Complete Guide to Windows 10 Version 1703

in Windows 10 News
    Complete Guide to Windows 10 Version 1703: Sometime in Spring 2017, Microsoft will release the fourth major version of Windows 10 for PCs. Currently codenamed “Redstone 2,” this release is still very much a mystery. But this article will collect the new features as we discover them and expand over time into a complete...