Windows 10: The computer became extremely slow after the February windows 11 update

Discus and support The computer became extremely slow after the February windows 11 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a desktop computer and this is the second time the computer became extremely slow after an update in windows 11. The first time was in December... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoãoLourenço73, Feb 22, 2022.

1. The computer became extremely slow after the February windows 11 update

I have a desktop computer and this is the second time the computer became extremely slow after an update in windows 11. The first time was in December and now the second time was a week ago after an update.The last update I have is the one from 18/02/2022 KB4023057 and the one before is from 12/02/2022 KB5010386.My hard disk is an SSD disk and it shows 100% use in the first 5 minutes after turning on.I already tried a bunch of options like a clean boot, Scandisk, memory check, scan for malware/spyware, etc...I don't know what to do more, except go back to windows 10.Is there any update or

:)

JoãoLourenço73, Feb 22, 2022

2. February 8 Windows 10 update slows computer to a crawl

I also am having all kinds of slow-down problems since doing my Windows 10 Update for February. The update included Office 2013 elements.

Previously fast computer is now slow, unresponsive, etc. in common programs such as Excel and Word. Other programs seem unaffected.

JJackson67, Feb 22, 2022
  3. Berton Win User
    KB4524244 Security update for Windows 10 - February 11 Win Update

This page doesn't mention Version 1909 and it's not being offered on Build 18363.628 which is now downloading Build 18363.657.
    KB4524244 Security update for Windows 10 - February 11

EDIT: after some searching I found both editions on WU but they were well hidden in the list.

Berton, Feb 22, 2022
  4. The computer became extremely slow after the February windows 11 update

Computer is extremely slow after Windows update

Original title: Windows running slow

The other night, my computer turned itself on and to my amazement, there was a windows update being installed on the computer.

Since this miracle up-date, my computer is running extremely slow and am at a loss what to do.

Is anyone else facing the same problem, and if so can you advise how to rectify this?

Many thanks in advance

HenriJean-Baptiste, Feb 22, 2022
Thema:

The computer became extremely slow after the February windows 11 update

1. The computer became extremely slow after the February windows 11 update - Similar Threads - computer became extremely

2. The computer became extremely slow after the February windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer became extremely slow after the February windows 11 update: I have a desktop computer and this is the second time the computer became extremely slow after an update in windows 11. The first time was in December and now the second time was a week ago after an update.The last update I have is the one from 18/02/2022 KB4023057 and the...
  3. Updated to Windows 11 and now computer is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated to Windows 11 and now computer is extremely slow: I have just upgraded to Windows 11 Version H21H2 and now my system has become extremely slow. When I try to open a site, it takes quite a while for it to open. When I try to download a file, it's a long delay. I did not have this problem before the update. Do I need to roll...
  4. Updated to Windows 11 and now computer is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated to Windows 11 and now computer is extremely slow: I have just upgraded to Windows 11 Version H21H2 and now my system has become extremely slow. When I try to open a site, it takes quite a while for it to open. When I try to download a file, it's a long delay. I did not have this problem before the update. Do I need to roll...
  5. PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  6. PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.

PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  7. PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop Has became extremely slow after fresh install of win10

Laptop Has became extremely slow after fresh install of win10: So my controller was not working on windows 11 because it said driver error so I installed windows 10 again which erased all files and factory reset so my controller now was working perfectly fine now but my game NBA 2k22 on Steam was running much slower than before. I'm...
  9. Computer running extremely slow after latest update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer running extremely slow after latest update.: After I switch off last night to install update and turn on this morning, it takes forever for anything to start up and some apps don't start. submitted by /u/league_of_demacia [link] [comments]...
  10. Computer extremely slow after 1909 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer extremely slow after 1909 update.: Not sure if this question has been asked before, so if it has I apologize. I have a new computer about a week old. Basic's on it are a 9700k processor, RTX 2080 Super, 16 gigs and an SSD that Windows is currently installed on. When I fist got the computer everything was...