Windows 10: The computer doesn't recognize the microphone anymore

Discus and support The computer doesn't recognize the microphone anymore in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Greg, I'm responding to this message because I've been impressed with some of your other answers when it comes to updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianCallanan, Oct 27, 2020.

1. The computer doesn't recognize the microphone anymore

Split from this thread.​

Greg, I'm responding to this message because I've been impressed with some of your other answers when it comes to updating drivers. I think that's at the root of the issues I'm going through.

Specifically, the AT2020+ USB microphone I have connected to my ASUS UX360CA purchased 2015 and the internal network adapter Intel Dual-Band Wireless AC-8260 are having trouble. The computer doesn't recognize the microphone anymore have uninstalled and restarted several times. The network adapter sometimes works, after a restart in my home office, but not after I put the computer to sleep.

If you have any thoughts on these issues, I'd love to hear from you. I don't mean to hijack this conversation, I just didn't know a good way to reach you otherwise I don't visit a lot of these forums.

:)

BrianCallanan, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Mazkaa Win User
    My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Oct 27, 2020
  4. The computer doesn't recognize the microphone anymore

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

The computer doesn't recognize the microphone anymore [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

The computer doesn't recognize the microphone anymore

1. The computer doesn't recognize the microphone anymore - Similar Threads - computer doesn't recognize

2. Windows 11 doesn't recognize it's partition anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't recognize it's partition anymore: I dual booting windows. Today I was doing some cleaning up and accidentally removed some of the Windows' controll partitions. I am not sure but I think they were Microsoft LDM metadata and Microsoft Reserved. Right after that the filesystem detected the disk as a invalid. I...
  3. microphone input doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone input doesn't work anymore: I have a problem since yesterday, I used CTRL + windows + shift + b to restart my graphic card but after that my mic input wasn't working, and I am using a laptop but even the laptop mic wasn't picking up any sound. I have tried using different inputs/headsets/restart my...
  4. microphone input doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone input doesn't work anymore: I have a problem since yesterday, I used CTRL + windows + shift + b to restart my graphic card but after that my mic input wasn't working, and I am using a laptop but even the laptop mic wasn't picking up any sound. I have tried using different inputs/headsets/restart my...
  5. microphone input doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Computer doesn't recognize any microphone

Computer doesn't recognize any microphone: I'm trying to use a pair of headphones to record audio and also use voice chat. The headphones have a microphone attached. For some reason, though, my computer doesn't even register it. In Windows settings and the device manager the microphone doesn't even show up on the...
  7. Why doesn't my computer recognize Wifi network anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doesn't my computer recognize Wifi network anymore?: My hp envy (I think) laptop was running with wifi until randomly there was a crash restarted, I think correlating with an update, and now It doesn't recognize any wifi networks; in the control panel it doesn't even show an option to enable or disable wifi, only ethernet,...
  8. Computer doesn't recognize me as administrator and computer won't go to sleep anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer doesn't recognize me as administrator and computer won't go to sleep anymore: I've had this computer since March 2017, when it was purchased brand new. It is my own computer for personal home use, so not on any group network or anything else. It's just my personal home computer. Lately it won't go to sleep as it should. I've tried rebooting, and...
  9. Realtek doesn't recognize external microphone.

Realtek doesn't recognize external microphone.: Hi all. Recently I purchased a Logitech h151 headset which has only one single jack, as my ASUS laptop has only one jack used for a headset. However, upon connecting the headset, although the sound plays through it perfectly and without issue, the microphone doesn't seem to...
  10. Windows doesn't recognize USB-Device anymore

Windows doesn't recognize USB-Device anymore: Hi guys :-) I'm new to this forum and would appriciate your help very much. * Due to Malware on my laptop I needed to reinstall Windows (8.1). Before, I had no problems with running an Audio 8 DJ ASIO soundcard. After the re-installation, Windows didn't recognize it...