Windows 10: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

Discus and support The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had this issue for months, and I've been searching for relevant posts about it with no luck. This is a very confusing problem as it happens only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Exynos Eclipse, Dec 28, 2020.

1. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

I've had this issue for months, and I've been searching for relevant posts about it with no luck. This is a very confusing problem as it happens only 10% of the time and ONLY on shutdowns. I've extensively stress tested every single part of this pc and they're all performing well. I've also formatted 3 times and ran the cmd command for verifying windows files with no solution to this. Reinstalling drivers, uninstalling them, only installing certain versions, etc were also tried. Driver verifier is also something I did try and quickly gave up on because it was never meant to be used this way. Harmless drivers I know for certain caused blue screens with the verifier.

Again my computer only restarts when it's finalizing its shut down and the screen is black 10% of the time. There is no blue screen, I press shut down > it goes black > cpu fans start spinning 100% then it restarts. Every other time it shuts down with no issues. I can't read these logs at all so I'd appreciate it if someone can lean me towards the problem.

This rar file has 2 dmp files, most recent one being on December 28- of which event viewer says it failed creation earlier. The second one is the older crash of which I added in case the first one didn't provide enough information, due to it failing.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmfHFl1Vc2sG2S0Qfd5DBvdoiydm?e=jKTFoE

Here's my current pc as well that I only built during late August. It has a Ryzen 3100 and Nvidia 1660ti. Thanks.

:)

Exynos Eclipse, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Joshmgm Win User

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

I get the error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. My computer keeps rebooting. What are the steps?

Joshmgm, Dec 28, 2020
  3. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

I have setup of windows server 2012 cluster machines.any one of the machine is always rebooting from bugcheck with below error coad.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000094, 0xfffff801dac14256, 0xffffd001d794db30, 0x0000000000000011). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 021219-123437-01.

please suggest a solution for this i am frustrated due to this issue now..

Aniket Shete, Dec 28, 2020
  4. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

try This

How To Fix ‘The Computer Has Rebooted From a Bugcheck’ Error

1. Check For the memory problems. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck usually occurs due to memory, CPU, or driver related problem.
    2. Perform a clean boot. Well, if you believe that you are getting the error message due to third-party services, then you can try performing a clean boot.
    3. Update the drivers. Well, this specific BSOD error sometimes occurs due to outdated or corrupted device drivers

computerservice42, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

1. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck - Similar Threads - computer has rebooted

2. Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....: This has been happening for many days now, my computer just reboots itself on its own, this happens while im playing a game. I have chrome running in the background. When this bugcheck happens my computer screen just goes black and then my computer restarts. I dont know what...
  3. Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....: This has been happening for many days now, my computer just reboots itself on its own, this happens while im playing a game. I have chrome running in the background. When this bugcheck happens my computer screen just goes black and then my computer restarts. I dont know what...
  4. Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000012, 0xffff8384e0602100, 0xffff8384e2ea7000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0751b826-aff2-42f3-82d7-405ad1472f54.Please help, I get BSOD so often. Although my laptop wasn't in heat or...
  6. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000012, 0xffff8384e0602100, 0xffff8384e2ea7000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0751b826-aff2-42f3-82d7-405ad1472f54.Please help, I get BSOD so often. Although my laptop wasn't in heat or...
  7. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Hi, While I was gaming, my PC froze and restarted itself. This was the error on Event Viewer; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80777cf3b22, 0xffffc58d29b020f8, 0xffffc58d29b01930. A dump was saved in:...
  8. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Hello there! I have recently installed an SSD to my PC and as such decided to do fresh Windows 10 install on it. A couple of days ago, after some weeks without issue, the OS suddenly froze completely after hours of regular use, accompanied by the typical stuttering/repeating...
  9. Computer rebooting - help? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was...

Computer rebooting - help? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was...: Since March 25, 2021 my computer has been repeatedly crashing. I went to Windows reliability history and shows a bunch of failures. The first one where windows stopped working says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001,...
  10. computer reboot error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...

computer reboot error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...: Hello community, I get a blue screen on a computer with the error The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005****ther card was changed and the computer re-installed. any help? [ATTACH]...