Windows 10: The computer is crashed with blue screen and restarted when I tried to open the video in...

Discus and support The computer is crashed with blue screen and restarted when I tried to open the video in... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The computer is crashed and restarted when I tried to open the video in MS-team several times with blue screen. The error code was : SYSTEM SERVICES... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ashraf A.H., Jun 19, 2020.

1. The computer is crashed with blue screen and restarted when I tried to open the video in...

The computer is crashed and restarted when I tried to open the video in MS-team several times with blue screen.

The error code was : SYSTEM SERVICES EXCEPTION

what failed: SPUVCbv x64 sys

:)

Ashraf A.H., Jun 19, 2020

2. Computer turns into blue screen with stripes and restarts itself?

Anyone can tell me what this is, once In a while my computer just crashes or shows this screen then restarts itself. Please view the video link:

edit: suggest category/unsure

Bright Eyes, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Blue Screens & Computer Crashes

I keep getting Blue Screens that crash my computer. Many different "codes" come up to tell support techs. Many trusted techs tried by remote access to my computer. None succeded(sp?). I came to the Community and found several suggestions and a tech came
    on to chat and was authorized to gain remote access. Afterwards, I had no blue screen crashes for a day & just now had another blue screen.

Can someone help?

VirginiaDyer, Jun 19, 2020
  4. The computer is crashed with blue screen and restarted when I tried to open the video in...

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

The computer is crashed with blue screen and restarted when I tried to open the video in...

1. The computer is crashed with blue screen and restarted when I tried to open the video in... - Similar Threads - computer crashed blue

2. Computer crashes and restarts when watching videos

in Windows 10 News
    Computer crashes and restarts when watching videos: [IMG]If your Windows 11/10 computer crashes or restarts when watching videos, the solutions provided in this article will help you. According to the reports, the computer crashes or restarts every time users watch a video. The issue happens on playing a video on a media...
  3. Computer suddenly restarting, games crashing, and blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly restarting, games crashing, and blue screens: For the last several weeks I have been having countless issues with my PC. My PC has been frequently suddenly shutting down/restarting while trying to open games CS:GO seems to be the game which causes issues the most, although I have had issues with other games too. I've...
  4. Computer suddenly restarting, games crashing, and blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer suddenly restarting, games crashing, and blue screens: For the last several weeks I have been having countless issues with my PC. My PC has been frequently suddenly shutting down/restarting while trying to open games CS:GO seems to be the game which causes issues the most, although I have had issues with other games too. I've...
  5. Blue Screen When I watch Videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen When I watch Videos: Every time I watch Netflix or YouTube and sometimes when i use the internet at all my computer blue screens and the error code is UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP I dont know what is causing this but it happens multiple times during the day and multiple times in a hour. Please...
  6. Blue Screen When I watch Videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen When I watch Videos: Every time I watch Netflix or YouTube and sometimes when i use the internet at all my computer blue screens and the error code is UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP I dont know what is causing this but it happens multiple times during the day and multiple times in a hour. Please...
  7. Blue Screen When I watch Videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. blue crash screens when playing Video games

blue crash screens when playing Video games: I've starting having a lot of crashes when playing games on my system, it started out as just a crash with no errors reported by the game launcher. But now they are crashing and causing blue screens to occur. I've done a lot of basic trouble shoot, making sure drivers and my...
  9. When I try to open Settings, it opens then crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I try to open Settings, it opens then crashes: It's been like this for a while now. I was hoping I could get an official Microsoft solution for this because the new account method and the PowerShell/Command Prompt method aren't working. Does anyone have a useful fix?...
  10. Computer show blue screen when try to play YouTube video

Computer show blue screen when try to play YouTube video: It started around 26th September. My win10 computer suddenly started showing blue screen, with 'page fault in nonpaged area' every time I try to play YouTube video. How can I solve this problem?...