Windows 10: "The computer restarted unexpectedly" loop

Discus and support "The computer restarted unexpectedly" loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting the same error every single time, and every time I click "OK" the same thing happens. I have also tried to get into the Advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheOldyMinecart, Jun 2, 2020.

1. "The computer restarted unexpectedly" loop

I keep getting the same error every single time, and every time I click "OK" the same thing happens. I have also tried to get into the Advanced Recovery tools, but the same result happens. Also, I can't access CMD because my keyboard is a Bluetooth keyboard, and will only respond if you enable it with the taskbar.

I am fed up with this and I want assistance, otherwise my computer is basically useless.

:)

TheOldyMinecart, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Poppy_904 Win User

"the computer restarted unexpectedly" loop

I reset my "linx" tablet/laptop and there is just a constant loop of "the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click OK to restart the computer, then restart installation."

I have tried the shift+f10 and the fn+shift+f10 but they dont work.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Poppy_904, Jun 2, 2020
  3. computer restarted unexpectedly loop

the entire error message reads

The computer restarted unexpectedly and encountered an unexpected error. windows installation cannot proceed. to install windows click Ok to restart computer then restart the installation.

this is a infinite loop on windows 10 i cannot open f10 + shift because i'm installing windows 10 operating system from start i have no other OS

any ideas to fix this

OfficialDEagle, Jun 2, 2020
  4. "The computer restarted unexpectedly" loop

“The computer restarted unexpectedly...”

So I’m currently stuck in a looping “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error.” I’ve tried hitting Shift + F10, but nothing happens. I’m on a Surface laptop right now. Any help would be
    appreciated.

Also cant enter in safe mode

AngelicaParker1, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

"The computer restarted unexpectedly" loop

1. "The computer restarted unexpectedly" loop - Similar Threads - computer restarted unexpectedly

2. The computer restarted unexpected or encountered an unexpected error.Windows installation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer restarted unexpected or encountered an unexpected error.Windows installation...: The computer restarted unexpected or encountered an unexpected error.Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click "ok" to restart the computer, and than restart the installation but cant....
  3. Computer Restarted Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Restarted Unexpectedly: After about an hour and a half break I returned to my computer and noticed that it restarted unexpectedly. I went to Even Viewer and noticed this error entry:Event 1001, Bug Check param1 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. Computer Restarted Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Restarted Unexpectedly: After about an hour and a half break I returned to my computer and noticed that it restarted unexpectedly. I went to Even Viewer and noticed this error entry:Event 1001, Bug Check param1 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  5. Computer Restarted Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer Restarting Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Restarting Unexpectedly: My computer has recently been unexpectedly restarting ever since the I had to reinstall and restore windows because the windows boot was unexpectadlycorrupted while I was away from the computer.I reinstalled when I got the chance and now it randomly crashes and reboots. I...
  7. Computer Restarts Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Restarts Unexpectedly: submitted by /u/Trofer15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8o799/computer_restarts_unexpectedly/
  8. Computer shut down unexpectedly, stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer shut down unexpectedly, stuck in restart loop: I recently hooked up a second monitor to my computer, which is the only change that I've made within the past few months. One is connected via DisplayPort DVI->DP adapter, which is the monitor I've been using and the new one is connected via VGA. I only mention this because...
  9. “The computer restarted unexpectedly...”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    “The computer restarted unexpectedly...”: So I’m currently stuck in a looping “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error.” I’ve tried hitting Shift + F10, but nothing happens. I’m on a Surface laptop right now. Any help would be appreciated. Also cant enter in safe mode...
  10. Stuck on “The computer restarted unexpectedly...”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on “The computer restarted unexpectedly...”: So I’m currently stuck in a looping “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error.” I’ve tried hitting Shift + F10, but nothing happens. I’m on a Surface laptop right now. Any help would be appreciated....