Windows 10: The computer screen shows a blue-screen stating that your pc ran into problem.Can someone...

Discus and support The computer screen shows a blue-screen stating that your pc ran into problem.Can someone... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is how the pc behaves generally on startup, and sometimes some apps also crashes. [ATTACH] This is what I got from reliability history... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshutoshSharma4, Jan 21, 2019.

1. The computer screen shows a blue-screen stating that your pc ran into problem.Can someone...

This is how the pc behaves generally on startup, and sometimes some apps also crashes.

The computer screen shows a blue-screen stating that your pc ran into problem.Can someone... 76ac4c96-311e-4832-935d-0a4d4eedfa31?upload=true.jpg

This is what I got from reliability history report.

Source---Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation

Summary--Stopped working

Status--Not reported

Description--Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exe

Problem signature--Problem Event Name: BEX64
    Application Name: AUDIODG.EXE
    Application Version: 10.0.17763.134
    Application Timestamp: 1cb1ad5b
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_ef15
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Offset: PCH_CA_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A01B4
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Data: 0000000000000008
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.100
    Locale ID: 16393
    Additional Information 1: ef15
    Additional Information 2: ef152224cfb056c292640ec09ea987fd
    Additional Information 3: ea91
    Additional Information 4: ea917d99455f0df512576d95997a6eef

Files that help describe the problem
    minidump.mdmp
    WERInternalMetadata.xml
    WERInternalRequest.xml
    memory.csv
    sysinfo.txt
    AppCompat.txt
    memory.hdmp

:)

AshutoshSharma4, Jan 21, 2019

2. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 21, 2019
  4. The computer screen shows a blue-screen stating that your pc ran into problem.Can someone...

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

The computer screen shows a blue-screen stating that your pc ran into problem.Can someone...

1. The computer screen shows a blue-screen stating that your pc ran into problem.Can someone... - Similar Threads - computer screen shows

2. Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .: I recently shifted to SSD , now I'm am getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" , and then it automatically restarts. I tried to update the driver form HP website but my laptop's OS version is not available and in Device Manager it's showing that...
  3. Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .: I recently shifted to SSD , now I'm am getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" , and then it automatically restarts. I tried to update the driver form HP website but my laptop's OS version is not available and in Device Manager it's showing that...
  4. Getting blue screen error showing "your device ran into a problem" .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart....

Blue screen Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart....: I bought a new lenovo laptop and a internet protection thing you install to protect you will o. The internet. I didn't install it until a couple months later. Then I started having problems my internet wouldn't connect. Then when I tried connecting it would freeze then got to...
  6. Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing

Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing: Hi there, My laptop has been freezing for a week now.. I've deleted files and everything to try solve the problem.. it runs for a while and but when you start to open applications it freezes and takes forever to run again... then this message keeps appearing .. it's a blue...
  7. Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error

Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error: hello guys i made a really huge mistake my pc has like 4gb and i went to system and changed the virtual memory limit the initial and the maximum 4096 and then restarted it , now i have blue screen and tried troubleshoot windows restore but it didn't fixed the problem , is...
  8. Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My child has a evoo 32GB quad core with windows 10. I keep getting a blue screen that says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error information and then we'll restart for you. Error code: WHEA uncorrectable error. It will restart...
  9. Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!: Hi Microsoft... I have a problem when i startup my windows 10 It says (( Your PC ran into a problem ))[IMG] For no reason at all.!! And everytime i restart it i get this blue windows atfer few seconds!! i was using it as normal like always.! Know what to do my laptop...
  10. Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I have had my Huawei Matebook X Pro for a few months now and since day one, at least once a week, I have been getting a blue screen saying, " :( Your computer ran into a problem and must restart". I have googled and tried just about every fix I can find to get rid of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the monitor turns on but does not show details of the pc

2. minidump.mdmp WERInternalMetadata.xml WERInternalRequest.xml memory.csv sysinfo.txt AppCompat.txt memory.hdmp