Windows 10: The computer suddenly rebooted and encountered a blue screen while playing game

Discus and support The computer suddenly rebooted and encountered a blue screen while playing game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Team, Please help me to analyze whats the root cause of the issue and provide me a recommendation/solution for this. I was playing a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jomss21, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Jomss21 Win User

The computer suddenly rebooted and encountered a blue screen while playing game

Hello Team,

Please help me to analyze whats the root cause of the issue and provide me a recommendation/solution for this. I was playing a game called league of legends. Then suddenly i got an blue screen error "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart......" Then i checked on the EventViewer and i got this

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xffff84da4ac7b0a0, 0xfffffc015340ccc0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: ad9e2828-b154-4867-9ab8-7b5438434502.

GPU: GTX 1050 ti 4GB
    RAM: 16GB 2400mhz XMP profile enabled

I got the .DMP file from C:\Windows\Minidump. kindly refer to the link below

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq7KPbHfk8KkhgDCjE2Bgfve3sLW?e=iKvCK0

Let me know if i should upload this big file C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP it contains 800mb

:)

Jomss21, Aug 5, 2020

2. Windows 10, sudden blue screen while playing a game

So, today I have been trying to play a game on my PC (Game is Honkai Impact 3rd, PC version), it runs well for the first minutes, then suddenly at some point while playing, the PC crashes into a blue screen.

Now, I been looking into the issue, ended up using a program to analyze the crash dump files, and the program says the crashes are probable due to something related to " unifairy.sys ", been looking for that, and nothing

Alia Gomez, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Getting BSOD while playing games

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. However, in order to get to the root cause of the issue, please reply with the following details:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.
    • Does this issue occur only while playing a game?

Usually, Blue Screen error occurs when there is an outdated driver installed or any in compatible hardware connected to the computer. As you have mentioned that all the drivers are updated, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, I would request you to share the minidump file with us so that we can analyze it and help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. You can locate mini dump file in location:
    c:\windows\minidump. Please upload the files in OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 5, 2020
  4. The computer suddenly rebooted and encountered a blue screen while playing game

Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

Hello Dario,

There are several factors to consider should you encounter a blue screen error while running a specific program. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED might be caused by an outdated device driver or a corrupted registry key. While
    KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR happens when your PC has trouble accessing the device memory.

Thank you for proving the DMP file of the blue screen error. I will have this examined right away and get back to you with a possible solution. It would also speed up the process if you can provide us the
    System Information (MSINFO32) of your device.

• Select the Start button.
    • Type MSINFO32 and then hit Enter.
    • Click File > Save.
    • Name the file and then hit Save.
    • Upload the file to OneDrive.

In the meantime, I recommend performing the troubleshooting steps present in this
    support article. The link has steps that can help you resolve the
    issue with the blue screen error. Follow the steps under the section: While using my PC.

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

The computer suddenly rebooted and encountered a blue screen while playing game

1. The computer suddenly rebooted and encountered a blue screen while playing game - Similar Threads - computer suddenly rebooted

2. Computer Blue Screens and restarts while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Blue Screens and restarts while playing games.: I have run the mini dumps and the main dump through Windbg. Here are the results of the main dump.SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2:...
  3. Computer Blue Screens and restarts while playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Blue Screens and restarts while playing games.: I have run the mini dumps and the main dump through Windbg. Here are the results of the main dump.SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2:...
  4. Computer Rebooted While Playing Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Rebooted While Playing Game: I received this in my Event Viewer The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000004e 0x000000000000009a, 0x000000000010c0d2, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. I have an HP Omen 40L 3070 i7 12700k 32gb ram 2TB SSD that came with an air cooler, just...
  5. Computer Rebooted While Playing Game

Computer Rebooted While Playing Game: I received this in my Event Viewer The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000004e 0x000000000000009a, 0x000000000010c0d2, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. I have an HP Omen 40L 3070 i7 12700k 32gb ram 2TB SSD that came with an air cooler, just...
  6. computer blue screened while playing a steam game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer blue screened while playing a steam game: My computer blue screened while playing slime rancher 1 and the game itself will crash to desktop many times while playing usually last 30mins at the longest but sometimes the computer will just blue screen any idea why? SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION was the code I was given and I...
  7. computer blue screened while playing a steam game

computer blue screened while playing a steam game: My computer blue screened while playing slime rancher 1 and the game itself will crash to desktop many times while playing usually last 30mins at the longest but sometimes the computer will just blue screen any idea why? SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION was the code I was given and I...
  8. computer blue screened while playing a steam game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Blue Screen while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen while playing games: Its not instant, it doesn't even occurs everyday. I usually play Valorant with my friends, there is very less possibility of getting a Blue screen. But it happens every time when I play Division. It crashes after 10-15 minutes of playing. The blue screen did not display any...
  10. Windows 10, sudden blue screen while playing a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, sudden blue screen while playing a game: So, today I have been trying to play a game on my PC Game is Honkai Impact 3rd, PC version, it runs well for the first minutes, then suddenly at some point while playing, the PC crashes into a blue screen. Now, I been looking into the issue, ended up using a program to...