Windows 10: The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt for the Video Controller/Intel Graphics...

Discus and support The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt for the Video Controller/Intel Graphics... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not too long ago my computer, an Inspirion 5482, started having issues running apps it was fine with earlier, I looked more into it and I found that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kellow1, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Kellow1 Win User

The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt for the Video Controller/Intel Graphics...

Not too long ago my computer, an Inspirion 5482, started having issues running apps it was fine with earlier, I looked more into it and I found that the video controller was malfunctioning and wouldn't update or reinstall when I attempted to change it, with the installer giving the error "The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt" so I attempted to uninstall and reinstall the intel graphics driver and intel graphics control panel but neither worked. The bluetooth driver is also malfunctioning apparently but I have not touched that or cared as I don't typically use bluetooth on this to begin with, but I believe it is related. Now I am lost on what to do and how to get it functioning properly again

Edit: I realized I put this under windows 8 when this is a windows 10 computer

:)

Kellow1, Jul 3, 2020

2. The configuration registry database is corrupt

Google will give you numerous hits against this search phrase:

The configuration registry database is corrupt

Frederik Long, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Configuration database registry is corrupt.

Running into the "The configuration database registry is corrupt." error while trying to install drivers for a new USB audio interface I've just purchased.

I've tried using a registry cleaner and sfc/ scannow, the latter came back with no integrity violations.

FightinTyler, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Wreck1463 Win User

The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt for the Video Controller/Intel Graphics...

The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt

After the last windows update my video card stopped working correctly. The second monitor I'm using stopped working, and the main monitor is using a reduced resolution. I tried to reinstall the drivers, but get the error message "The Configuration Registry
    Database is Corrupt." I went back to my last restore point and everything worked fine. I then went out of town for over a week, and when I came back windows had updated again and overwrote my restore point, so now I can no longer go back to that point. I
    am now having the same problem as before. I have run DISM and SFC, but no errors show up. I'm still getting the "The Configuration Registry Database is corrupt" message when I try to reinstall the nvidia drivers.

I have no idea where to go from here.

Thanks,

Mark

Wreck1463, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

1. The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt for the Video Controller/Intel Graphics... - Similar Threads - Configuration Registry Database

2. THE CONFIGURATION REGISTRY DATABASE IS CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    THE CONFIGURATION REGISTRY DATABASE IS CORRUPT: [ATTACH]Tried SFC and DISM but didn't work out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-configuration-registry-database-is-corrupt/b43a8f99-3543-49a5-be81-52e4bcf595c3
  3. configuration registry database is corrupt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    configuration registry database is corrupt: it says configuration registry database is corrupt and I cannot use Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configuration-registry-database-is-corrupt/d7b52c8d-58b3-4580-b8df-fac6e51ee541
  4. The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt

The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt: After the last windows update my video card stopped working correctly. The second monitor I'm using stopped working, and the main monitor is using a reduced resolution. I tried to reinstall the drivers, but get the error message "The Configuration Registry Database is...
  5. "The configuration registry database is corrupt"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The configuration registry database is corrupt": So I tried installing a Voice Changer drive manually since it wasn't possible to do it automatically, and when i went into the Device Manager and tried to add a legacy hardware into the Sound, video and game controllers everything went good, but when it was supposed to add it...
  6. Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt

Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt: Please help me resolve this issue. Every time I open a Word Or PPt file it says that the configuration registry database is corrupt. I panicked because I thought the files are lost but they work on other PCs if I transfer them through a USB. I tried going to FAQs and...
  7. The configuration registry database is corrupt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The configuration registry database is corrupt: My USB recently died and I had to recover all my old files which were mostly Word docs in Windows 7. The recovered Word docs now will not open in Windows 10 Pro and I get the above message when trying to open? Any suggestions on how to open them in Windows 10 Pro?...
  8. 'the configuration registry database is corrupt'

'the configuration registry database is corrupt': Hello, I am unable to open any of my Microsoft Office apps (i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel). When I do try to open, for example for Microsoft Word, a message appears reading: The configuration registry database is corrupt When I try to open Microsoft...
  9. Configuration database registry is corrupt.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configuration database registry is corrupt.: Running into the "The configuration database registry is corrupt." error while trying to install drivers for a new USB audio interface I've just purchased. I've tried using a registry cleaner and sfc/ scannow, the latter came back with no integrity violations....
  10. Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt: Windows 10 updates including KB3124262 fail when accompanied by updates to AMD ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 and HP w2338h monitor updates. I have the home edition and I have seen other threads indicating there is no way to selectively update with that version. The KB3124262 update...