Windows 10: The connection to the server was interrupted - (0x800CCC0F)

Discus and support The connection to the server was interrupted - (0x800CCC0F) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, This has just started for me this morning. Any help is much appreciated. I am getting the following error message trying to send email from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Taggs, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Taggs Win User

The connection to the server was interrupted - (0x800CCC0F)

Hi,

This has just started for me this morning. Any help is much appreciated.

I am getting the following error message trying to send email from OUTLOOK 2019

It had been working fine up until now.

Task '********@**********.co.uk - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

Here is the catch....I have 4 email accounts...1 (hotmail) that works fine (sending/receiving) , 3 (with another email provider) will not send emails.

I have setup windows mail, configuring one of the accounts that is not working and tried to send email but this fails.

All three accounts are working fine from my smart phone with the same settings.

I have switched off my AV and firewall (COMODO) and tried to resend but still get the same (please do not reply if you are going to blame it on either of these).

I am sending to a single person whom I have sent emails to before. I have also tried sending to another email account just in case.

There is no event error appearing in the event log.

Thanks in advance

:)

Taggs, Feb 18, 2019
  2. KOB_74 Win User

UNABKE TO SEND EMAILS FROM WINDOWS LIVE ACCOUNT WITH ERROR 0x800CCC0F

I have perused other comments raised and your suggested solutions. I have done as suggested but now the error is:

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity.

Subject 'test'

Server: 'mail.twc.com'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F

Protocol: SMTP

Port: 587

Secure(SSL): Yes

Socket Error: 10053

Please help!

KOB_74, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Feb 18, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. The connection to the server was interrupted - (0x800CCC0F) - Similar Threads - connection server was

2. Connection was interrupted everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection was interrupted everytime: I havent receive this issue before and I noticed today that I keep getting disconnected even though I have strong network. I have Windows 10 desktop and connected properly using cable. Other device also receives the same connection but didnt disconnect and browsers are all...
  3. Connection was interrupted everytime

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection was interrupted everytime: I havent receive this issue before and I noticed today that I keep getting disconnected even though I have strong network. I have Windows 10 desktop and connected properly using cable. Other device also receives the same connection but didnt disconnect and browsers are all...
  4. Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!: Good Morning, Everyone!I am having a problem/issue, and I tend to ask it here so it can get resolved.Am having both an ethernet connection and a wireless modem.When I start the PC, it usually connects with ETHERNET. But when I restart it from the start menu, clicking...
  5. Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection To The Ethernet Interrupts!: Good Morning, Everyone!I am having a problem/issue, and I tend to ask it here so it can get resolved.Am having both an ethernet connection and a wireless modem.When I start the PC, it usually connects with ETHERNET. But when I restart it from the start menu, clicking...
  6. Error code 0x800ccc0f

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Error code 0x800ccc0f: Trying to use Windows live mail 11 on new install of windows 10 and I keep getting Error ID 0x800ccc0f won't let me send or receive emails. What is this for and how do I fix problem?...
  7. Outlook send files error 0X800CCC0F

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook send files error 0X800CCC0F: I cannot send emails through Office 365 Outlook. I get an error: 0X800CCC0F. I can received emails, but not send them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-send-files-error-0x800ccc0f/a08cdac6-4322-4743-abf0-19b5d2329b15"
  8. Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F: I am using Outlook version 1812 build 11126.20196. This morning a wrote an e-mail and my system is unable to send it, I keep getting error 0x800ccc0f or 0x8004210B. Outlook keeps trying to send this e-mail over and over again. I have looked out those codes and followed the...
  9. WLM Error Retrieving G-Mail 0x800CCC0F

in Browsers and Email
    WLM Error Retrieving G-Mail 0x800CCC0F: So before you say anything yes I am using Windows Live Mail but it still works WONDERS! For everything except my Gmail. I clicked add account and logged in successfully with my Gmail account. It started to retrieve them no problem but stopped on 2/2/15 and gave me this error...
  10. WiFi connect interrupts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connect interrupts: Hi. The computer is at my dad's so I am relaying what he told me. It is a new Cell laptop, a quad i7 CPU with 10 Home ed. He has a problem: everything that uses WIFI, that is Explorer, Skype, Firefox has long freezes. The connect is practically intermittent. None of his...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Task garyscpa@sbcglobal.net - Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F) : The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

2. The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

3. task sending reported error (0x800ccc0f) : the connection to the server was interrupted. if this problem continues contact your server administrator or internet service provider (isp). the server responded:

4. sending reported error (0x800ccc0f) : the connection to the server was interrupted. if this problem continues contact your server administrator or internet service provider (isp).,
  5. Task caron@keynet-training.com - Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F) : The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).,
  6. connection interrupted horizon 4,
  7. Task imports@targetshipping.in - Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F) : The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).,
  8. Task webmail.cobraweb.co.za - Receiving reported error (0x800CCC0F) : The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).,
  9. connection to the server was interrupted,
  10. Task laura_garfield@sky.com - Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F) : The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).,
  11. the connection to the server was interrupted. if this problem continues contact your server administrator or intermet service provider outlook ,
  12. Task pop.verizon.net - Receiving reported error (0x800CCC0F) : The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).,
  13. connection to the server was interupted,
  14. Task TDDCPA - Receiving reported error (0x800CCC0F) : The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).,
  15. task mail - sending reported error (0x800ccc0f)