Windows 10: The constant dotted line box.

Discus and support The constant dotted line box. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In pretty much every Windows session I end up getting the dotted line box around my desktop icons. Even after restarting Windows Explorer (which ends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kol12, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Kol12 Win User

The constant dotted line box.

In pretty much every Windows session I end up getting the dotted line box around my desktop icons. Even after restarting Windows Explorer (which ends it) it's not long before it returns. Is there a more permanent way to prevent this happening or is this just the joys of Win 10?

The constant dotted line box. [​IMG]

:)

Kol12, Jan 3, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 3, 2019
  4. The constant dotted line box.

Black Dot and Numbers filled up in the password box and the Notepad

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot sign-in issues in Windows 10. Since the system automatically fills out the password box with black dots and already did a few troubleshooting steps, we suggest creating a new user account to see if this issue will occur
    on a new user profile. This will help you check if your current user account is corrupted. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

The constant dotted line box.

1. The constant dotted line box. - Similar Threads - constant dotted line

2. Thin black dotted line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thin black dotted line: Hello, recently I got a thin vertical black dotted line going from the top to the middle of the screen. Does anybody know how can I fix this???The screen is not scratched, I checked...
  3. Thin black dotted line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thin black dotted line: Hello, recently I got a thin vertical black dotted line going from the top to the middle of the screen. Does anybody know how can I fix this???The screen is not scratched, I checked...
  4. Thin black dotted line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. White Dotted Line around Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White Dotted Line around Icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeex8z/white_dotted_line_around_icons/
  6. Are these white dotted lines normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are these white dotted lines normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iyuw39/are_these_white_dotted_lines_normal/
  7. dotted line

dotted line: there is one pink color line on my desktop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dotted-line/93d67498-e510-4933-b8ad-0604c5a45370
  8. vertical lines of dots on screen

vertical lines of dots on screen: [ATTACH]hello, i am using surface pro 4 for about 2 years now and it never had any problem but recently there are times where a line of dots appear when i was using the surface. later, it will dissappear and came back again. what is the problem? software? hardware? please...
  9. Wifi status shows dotted line+lines under it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi status shows dotted line+lines under it: So not too long ago i downloaded the infamous “desktop goose” that i had seen on the internet just for fun. But the next day, i logged onto my laptop and the wifi wasnt working. I checked the settings and on the wifi status i saw some weird lines. I dont know what this means...
  10. boxes filling with dots on browser and login boxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    boxes filling with dots on browser and login boxes: windows 10 fills boxes with do.ts...................................................................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boxes-filling-with-dots-on-browser-and-login-boxes/fd996309-c2e3-46d6-a8db-2da11050c7f6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dsahed line in search box