Windows 10: The "Contact" app

Discus and support The "Contact" app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted the "Contacts" app, but I can't find at all now in Win-10.Before someone say "blah blah..." about "people" app, I want you know that I need to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CyborgBasumatary, Jul 30, 2021.

1. The "Contact" app

I wanted the "Contacts" app, but I can't find at all now in Win-10.Before someone say "blah blah..." about "people" app, I want you know that I need to convert some .CSV to .VCF

:)

CyborgBasumatary, Jul 30, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jul 30, 2021
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jul 30, 2021
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

The "Contact" app

Only suggest people in my contact list, outlook windows 10 app

FYI:

Thema:

The "Contact" app

1. The "Contact" app - Similar Threads - Contact app

2. App can't run on your computer contact software publisher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App can't run on your computer contact software publisher: App can't run on your computer contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cant-run-on-your-computer-contact-software/0c726de5-d25e-4d5e-b781-89546ab18a68
  3. App can't run on your computer contact software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App can't run on your computer contact software publisher: App can't run on your computer contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cant-run-on-your-computer-contact-software/0c726de5-d25e-4d5e-b781-89546ab18a68
  4. Microsoft Roblox App Freezing - Windows 11. MS CONTACT ROBLOX TO FIX THEIR APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Roblox App Freezing - Windows 11. MS CONTACT ROBLOX TO FIX THEIR APP: Ive been using MS Roblox app for years. Over the last few months I suspect Roblox update is causing alot of issues with Freezing and crashing going from all the issues that have been raised on MS forums over the last 3 or 4 months. I am at 40 useless responses from Roblox....
  5. Microsoft Roblox App Freezing - Windows 11. MS CONTACT ROBLOX TO FIX THEIR APP

Microsoft Roblox App Freezing - Windows 11. MS CONTACT ROBLOX TO FIX THEIR APP: Ive been using MS Roblox app for years. Over the last few months I suspect Roblox update is causing alot of issues with Freezing and crashing going from all the issues that have been raised on MS forums over the last 3 or 4 months. I am at 40 useless responses from Roblox....
  6. W11 Pro & iPhone 13 Pro Max Phone Link App contacts not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Pro & iPhone 13 Pro Max Phone Link App contacts not working properly: Hello,I am also starting to use the Windows 11 Phone Link app with my Apple devices. I currently only have it synced with my iPhone 13 Pro Max. I am having problems with being able to create new SMS messages to send to people that are not already showing up in the messages...
  7. W11 Pro & iPhone 13 Pro Max Phone Link App contacts not working properly

W11 Pro & iPhone 13 Pro Max Phone Link App contacts not working properly: Hello,I am also starting to use the Windows 11 Phone Link app with my Apple devices. I currently only have it synced with my iPhone 13 Pro Max. I am having problems with being able to create new SMS messages to send to people that are not already showing up in the messages...
  8. the configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a: How to fic The configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a.While installing sentinel software manually software is installing, but while installing through WINapp32 iam getting above error....
  9. the configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a

the configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a: How to fic The configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a.While installing sentinel software manually software is installing, but while installing through WINapp32 iam getting above error....
  10. the configuration data for this app is corrupt. contact the app vendor for help. 0x8007064a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade