Windows 10: The contacts list has disappeared from my Outlook 13 (icloud). how do I retrieve it?

Discus and support The contacts list has disappeared from my Outlook 13 (icloud). how do I retrieve it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The contacts list has disappeared from my Outlook 13. How can I retrieve it. (icloud)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BRIANEVIS, Aug 29, 2019.

1. BRIANEVIS Win User

The contacts list has disappeared from my Outlook 13 (icloud). how do I retrieve it?

The contacts list has disappeared from my Outlook 13. How can I retrieve it. (icloud)

:)

BRIANEVIS, Aug 29, 2019
  2. ericnixmd Win User

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting.

I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook.

Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that would do it?

Thanks!

ericnixmd, Aug 29, 2019
  3. I upgraded to Office 365 but my contact list has disappeared hoe do I retrieve this?

I upgraded to Office 365 from Outlook 2010 but my email contact list has disappeared how do I retrieve it?

KatrinaArnold1, Aug 29, 2019
  4. The contacts list has disappeared from my Outlook 13 (icloud). how do I retrieve it?

iCloud Contact List Missing in Outlook 2007 Since Anniversary Update

Since the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, I have not been able to access my iCloud contact list in my Outlook 2007. How can I recover access?

tpworldwide, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

The contacts list has disappeared from my Outlook 13 (icloud). how do I retrieve it?

1. The contacts list has disappeared from my Outlook 13 (icloud). how do I retrieve it? - Similar Threads - contacts list has

2. How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...: I had to delete my Hotmail email address from my iPhone and when I re installed it all my iPhone calendar events had disappeared. I reset my phone, and reinstalled it using my iCloud back up. The events were back but within 5 minutes they disappeared again. I repeated this...
  3. How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...: I had to delete my Hotmail email address from my iPhone and when I re installed it all my iPhone calendar events had disappeared. I reset my phone, and reinstalled it using my iCloud back up. The events were back but within 5 minutes they disappeared again. I repeated this...
  4. My Contacts List has disappeared from the screen. No idea why although I changed my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Contacts List has disappeared from the screen. No idea why although I changed my...: How do you get your Contact List back from Windows 10 when it disappears from your screen after changing your password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-contacts-list-has-disappeared-from-the-screen/ad892391-e481-4bcc-8a93-f1d91facfbab
  5. contact information from emails to contact list? How to do it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    contact information from emails to contact list? How to do it?: Hi guys and gals, I am trying to move a name, address, business name, etc. that is within an email to the contact list. right now these are mystery steps I do not know how to find answers too. Thanks all! for helping me and other friends....
  6. how do I add to my Contacts List?

how do I add to my Contacts List?: How do I add to my Contacts List? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-to-my-contacts-list/92d1247c-199d-4bd4-b53f-f261cfc309b4
  7. I upgraded to Office 365 but my contact list has disappeared hoe do I retrieve this?

I upgraded to Office 365 but my contact list has disappeared hoe do I retrieve this?: I upgraded to Office 365 from Outlook 2010 but my email contact list has disappeared how do I retrieve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-to-office-365-but-my-contact-list-has/bfdfb3db-7d36-4088-85b6-7a01b9f8e239"
  8. Import contacts from outlook 2010 to outlook 10. How do i do that?

Import contacts from outlook 2010 to outlook 10. How do i do that?: Hi! I just bought a surface pro and i want to get my contacts imported from outlook 2010 to outlook 10. How do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-contacts-from-outlook-2010-to-outlook-10/f3b36727-888a-460d-b583-bc7c17eaa035"
  9. How do I find my contact list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my contact list?: How do I find my contact list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-contact-list/1656df7f-9203-4f59-9a92-16b2b030de5c
  10. Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007: Somewhere in the update/install process of Windows 10 (and re-installing Outlook 2007), I lost my contacts in my Outlook account. The contacts remain in my iCloud account and on my iPhone. Can someone please instruct me on how to import all the contacts back in to my desktop...