Windows 10: The content I moved to my created subfolders has disappeared in my Windows 10 email

Discus and support The content I moved to my created subfolders has disappeared in my Windows 10 email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The content I moved to my created subfolders has disappeared in my Windows 10 email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnitaH1, Mar 1, 2020.

1. AnitaH1 Win User

The content I moved to my created subfolders has disappeared in my Windows 10 email

The content I moved to my created subfolders has disappeared in my Windows 10 email

:)

AnitaH1, Mar 1, 2020

2. When creating subfolders emails disappeared in Mail app

When i was creating and transferring emails to subfolders, emails disappeared.

How can i get them back?

GrayscapesLandscaping, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Debbi10 Win User
    Emails disappear from subfolder in Windows 10 Mail, not Outlook

I have a new computer & use Windows 10 mail, not Outlook for office. I have made a subfolder & moved emails into that folder & when I go later to retrieve the emails, they have disappeared. Why does this happen & what can I do to resolve it?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

[Original subject: Subfolder in Windows 10 Mail, not Outlook]

Debbi10, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Lu_Q Win User

Emails not sync in win10 outlook in subfolders through Rules

Thank you for your suggestion.

I've followed that step, but no go 4 me.

The emails in the Inbox and Sent Items are synced well, but emails in the subfolders* not.

*subfolders: in the Inbox, I create a folder which is used to receive emails following certain rules.

Lu_Q, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

1. The content I moved to my created subfolders has disappeared in my Windows 10 email - Similar Threads - content moved created

2. Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder: HiI don't know how to explain this clearly but I have many project folders let's name them A, B, C, .....etc.Inside each of them are multiple files and subfolders.I want to make a subfolder named "Design" into each project file and move all the contents of the project folder...
  3. Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder: HiI don't know how to explain this clearly but I have many project folders let's name them A, B, C, .....etc.Inside each of them are multiple files and subfolders.I want to make a subfolder named "Design" into each project file and move all the contents of the project folder...
  4. Move content from all subfolders to their parent folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move content from all subfolders to their parent folders: Hi all,I have a drive with hundreds of folders in this fashion:e:/a/aa/any contente:/b/bb/any content...e:/z/zz/any contentI need the subfolders 1 per main folder, but maybe some have 2, kind of zz1 zz2 and its content files and/or folders, these need to be as they are now,...
  5. Move content from all subfolders to their parent folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move content from all subfolders to their parent folders: Hi all,I have a drive with hundreds of folders in this fashion:e:/a/aa/any contente:/b/bb/any content...e:/z/zz/any contentI need the subfolders 1 per main folder, but maybe some have 2, kind of zz1 zz2 and its content files and/or folders, these need to be as they are now,...
  6. Move content from all subfolders to their parent folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Right Click content disappear in my windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right Click content disappear in my windows 10: I purchased WIndows10 recently and installed in a new HP work station PC. when using Excel spread sheets, Auto cad , etc.. When the Right click is pressed in mouse, the table is opened, but the contents are missing. This problem is experienced in all applications viz: MS...
  8. microsoft store-My Library content has disappeared.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store-My Library content has disappeared.: after update my pc to version 2004 has resulted my Microsoft store content has disappearing. OPEN microsoft store, then click three dots, select My Library - all of my apps and games have gone just a section there saying Add some apps, There's nothing in your library....
  9. I can't create named subfolder, or folders for email in outlook 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't create named subfolder, or folders for email in outlook 10.: I can't create named subfolders, or folders for email in windows 10 using new samsung notebook laptop, it shows folder named xxxx could not be created. I'm following directions but I'm getting nowhere....
  10. Moving Windows subfolders

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Windows subfolders: I know this might be a silly question to ask from someone who's new in computers and is still learning about the bells and whistles of a PC and how it works, so please forgive me :) 1. Is it possible to move anything inside the "Windows" folder (like system 32, system sub...