Windows 10: The cost of Win 10 and office for a new installation?

Discus and support The cost of Win 10 and office for a new installation? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The IT shop charged only about $ 30 for both. Am suspicious. Read they are recycling European licenses? Can someone explain if this is genuine or a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChrisWagner6, Jan 26, 2019.

1. The cost of Win 10 and office for a new installation?

The IT shop charged only about $ 30 for both. Am suspicious. Read they are recycling European licenses? Can someone explain if this is genuine or a scam?

Does Microsoft permit the re-selling of licenses?

:)

ChrisWagner6, Jan 26, 2019
  2. RAW
    Raw Win User

So now that I installed Win 10...cost!

So now that I installed Win 10 Technical Preview and am starting to really like it... I wonder how much it will cost once the official release comes out.
    Any guesses?

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

The cost of Win 10 and office for a new installation?

Thema:

The cost of Win 10 and office for a new installation?

1. The cost of Win 10 and office for a new installation? - Similar Threads - cost office installation

2. Office activation at a very low cost.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office activation at a very low cost.: Hi, This website claims such a low cost for genuine office and windows. https://www.digisoftmart.com/ Are they selling really genuine products? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-activation-at-a-very-low-cost/0ea883fd-946d-46b6-99e9-e3f7092001bd
  3. new install of Win 10 with USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new install of Win 10 with USB: About ready to start a new build. I've already purchased my Win 10 OS. Should I use this after I finish the build or create a Win !0 installation USB with the key I have from the computer I'm using now. Also, any certain YouTube I should use if I go the USB route? Thank...
  4. Lost activation key, worried new installation will be more costly.

Lost activation key, worried new installation will be more costly.: I brought windows 7 a long time ago. I've been lost that key. I upgraded to windows 10 for free when that became available. As of late my hard drive has been acting weird and I worry that if I have to replace my hard drive, that installing windows 10 will cost me cause I...
  5. Move office 10 to new SSD **the win 10 install was an upgrade from a win 7 pro system****

Move office 10 to new SSD **the win 10 install was an upgrade from a win 7 pro system****: My hdd is not booting and I do not want to go through the pain of trying to FIX it if I don't have to, since I have 99% of my files and things backed up and I wanted to go to an SSD anyway. Question is, I had upgraded my windows 7 pro to windows 10 about 6 months ago and I...
  6. installing win 10 on a new hdd

installing win 10 on a new hdd: I purchased a Sony laptop several years ago that came with win8 MS offered a free upgrade to win10 that I took advantage of When my unit crashed a while back, I was able to download a media creation tool to a flash drive. to reintall win 10 I now have to replace this hd...
  7. Cost of Windows licence and office

Cost of Windows licence and office: How much does a Microsoft licence for windows 10 and 16, office 16 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cost-of-windows-licence-and-office/08ac6683-87d3-4701-b074-a184439df519"
  8. Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?: I'm enrolled at a community college and someone told me not to purchase Office 2019 for my new HP system. They said something about a free academic license that I can obtain, since I'm in school. Does anyone know anything about that. Money is a bit tight now since I bought a...
  9. Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a no cost or low cost way to get Office 2019?: I'm enrolled at a community college and someone told me not to purchase Office 2019 for my new HP system. They said something about a free academic license that I can obtain, since I'm in school. Does anyone know anything about that. Money is a bit tight now since I bought a...
  10. Win 10 cost for tablets ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 cost for tablets ?: I know we don't know costs for Windows 10 on Desktops/Laptops yet, hopefully soon, however Does anyone have any thoughts on what they will do cost wise for Tablets, from what I read Windows is free to manufacturers (or something like that) if the screen size is small, 7"...