Windows 10: The crackles are back

Discus and support The crackles are back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After a reset to my Pc I have back the crackling audio which use to effect this Realtek audio chip PC on earlier builds but was not present on 1909 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by the_real_tombarry, Aug 15, 2020.

1. The crackles are back

After a reset to my Pc I have back the crackling audio

which use to effect this Realtek audio chip PC on earlier builds but was not present on 1909 ?

:)

the_real_tombarry, Aug 15, 2020

2. Help! Acer laptop crackling sound with headphones

Hi,

The crackling sound from your device when using headphones can be due to either hardware or software related issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different headphones? If yes, did you encounter the same issue?

As an initial step we suggest that you update your sound driver to eliminate any issues related to faulty or outdated drivers. To do this, you can follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to update your device drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Crackling/Popping sounds on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting crackling sound while playing back music in Windows.

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Let’s run the audio playback troubleshooter and check if that helps. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

• Click on the search icon below and type
      Troubleshooting.
    • Then click on the Troubleshooting on the top of the Window.
    • Under hardware and sound, click or tap troubleshoot audio play back.

Method 2:

Download and install the drivers in Windows compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Micah Bat Win User

The crackles are back

Crackling noise

Hi,

To better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some questions:

• Is the crackling noise affecting the performance of your computer?
    • Which part of your computer do you hear the crackling noise?

There are many reasons why your computer is having a noise. It can be that your computer's fan or air vent is covered with dust. Cleaning it can help you resolve your concern. It can be that your BIOS is not updated, you can update your BIOS with the help
    of your computer's manufacturer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Micah Bat, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

The crackles are back

1. The crackles are back - Similar Threads - crackles are

2. TEAMS: Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TEAMS: Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary...: I have been plagued now for a couple of months with intermittent crackling on the audio for teams meetings/calls - and repeated failure to attach screenshots. With the screenshots you get a failure error - but you can also get where it looks like it posts but the circle...
  3. TEAMS: Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TEAMS: Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary...: I have been plagued now for a couple of months with intermittent crackling on the audio for teams meetings/calls - and repeated failure to attach screenshots. With the screenshots you get a failure error - but you can also get where it looks like it posts but the circle...
  4. Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary fix -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary fix -...: I have been plagued now for a couple of months with intermittent crackling on the audio for teams meetings/calls - and repeated failure to attach screenshots. With the screenshots you get a failure error - but you can also get where it looks like it posts but the circle...
  5. Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary fix -...

Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary fix -...: I have been plagued now for a couple of months with intermittent crackling on the audio for teams meetings/calls - and repeated failure to attach screenshots. With the screenshots you get a failure error - but you can also get where it looks like it posts but the circle...
  6. How do I resolve the sound crackling on Surface Laptop Go 3? The laptop is running on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve the sound crackling on Surface Laptop Go 3? The laptop is running on...: Please help resolve the crackling sound on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resolve-the-sound-crackling-on-surface/5a1a7d45-0eb5-4bc7-825e-897998e5c348
  7. How do I resolve the sound crackling on Surface Laptop Go 3? The laptop is running on...

How do I resolve the sound crackling on Surface Laptop Go 3? The laptop is running on...: Please help resolve the crackling sound on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resolve-the-sound-crackling-on-surface/5a1a7d45-0eb5-4bc7-825e-897998e5c348
  8. Laptop inbuilt speakers not working. Just crackling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop inbuilt speakers not working. Just crackling.: 2018 model HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-bp131tx, x64-based laptopThere is sound in headphones fine, and I hear it come from speakers at full volume for just an instant when putting in or removing the jack, but the rest of the time the only sound coming from the speakers is a...
  9. Laptop inbuilt speakers not working. Just crackling.

Laptop inbuilt speakers not working. Just crackling.: 2018 model HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-bp131tx, x64-based laptopThere is sound in headphones fine, and I hear it come from speakers at full volume for just an instant when putting in or removing the jack, but the rest of the time the only sound coming from the speakers is a...
  10. Laptop inbuilt speakers not working. Just crackling.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging