Windows 10: The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input...

Discus and support The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix this issue that I've spent about 2 days, so far, trying to fix: "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by un-producing, Oct 5, 2018.

1. The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input...

Does anyone know how to fix this issue that I've spent about 2 days, so far, trying to fix: "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1920X1024, 60HZ"

I have changed the resolution several times using various methods, updated the drivers for my ATI Radeon graphic card, updated the drivers to my DELL display, prayed, asked others to pray for me, walked away several times, came back several times, cried...etc.

:)

un-producing, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Erika Aro Win User

current input timing is not supported

Hi,

Following up on your concern about the error The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1366x768@60 Hz or any other monitor listed time as per the monitor specifications. How did
    it go after trying DaveM121's suggestion?

Erika Aro, Oct 8, 2018
  3. current input timing is not supported

I get a black screen which says "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to L: 1366x768@60 hz
    or any other monitor listed timin as per the monitor specifications."

kindly advise to reset it back to original without losing files

thanks

bhavani

Bhavani (live.com, Oct 8, 2018
  4. The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input...

"The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display" after Fall Creators Update

My Dell UltraSharp UP2516D worked completely fine as an extended display for my Lenovo T470 until my laptop updated to the FCU. Now when I plug in the HDMI cable, the screen displays, "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please
    change your input timing to 2560x1440, 60Hz or any other monitor listed timing as per the monitor specifications."

I've checked all of the monitor display settings and they are correct. I have also tried booting in low resolution mode with no luck.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas how to fix this issue?

Thanks

YuriyMikitchenko, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input...

1. The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input... - Similar Threads - current input timing

2. "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display.": I am so desperate at this point, I don't know what to do. I have a Dell 21 monitor SE2419H and an Elite desk 705 G2, Windows 10. I wanted to get better resolution and definitely messed things up by putting in a resolution not even compatible with the monitor.. I know I should...
  3. "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display.": I am so desperate at this point, I don't know what to do. I have a Dell 21 monitor SE2419H and an Elite desk 705 G2, Windows 10. I wanted to get better resolution and definitely messed things up by putting in a resolution not even compatible with the monitor.. I know I should...
  4. "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display

in Windows 10 News
    The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display: [ATTACH]Some Windows users are reporting the issue whereby they encounter the error message The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display when opening certain applications or at the very start of their Windows 11 or Windows 10 system booting procedure. The...
  6. Input not supported on monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Input not supported on monitor: I really need help. I just installed new Radeon drivers and software then restarted my PC and now the monitor is just black and says “Input not supported”. I’ve tried to restart the pc again but nothing....
  7. The current input timing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The current input timing...: I’ve had to change my input timing to 1980x1080 and 60hz, I already did that. The problem is every time I load up Minecraft java edition it just shows the black screen again. Some help would do some good thank you....
  8. The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input...: Does anyone know how to fix this issue that I've spent about 2 days, so far, trying to fix: "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1920X1024, 60HZ" I have changed the resolution several times using various...
  9. Changed monitor resolution, now monitor says "input not supported"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Changed monitor resolution, now monitor says "input not supported": I installed Windows 10 and found some apps did not fit the monitor screen (too big). I went in and changed the monitor resolution to a larger size (windows recommended 1920 x 1080) but I tried something larger, and now the monitor has a black screen with a little box moving...
  10. The current input timing is not supported by this monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The current input timing is not supported by this monitor: Free Windows 10 upgrade worked successfully on my system until I changed the monitor resolution. Now I'm booting to a black screen, no cursor, with the following error: Dell S2340M - the ucrrent input timing is not supported by this monitor display. Please change your inpiut...