Windows 10: The current state of windows...

Discus and support The current state of windows... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am going to start this by saying the full purpose of making this post is to shout into the void and air out all my frustrations over the past year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by poeM., Feb 11, 2022.

1. poeM. Win User

The current state of windows...

I am going to start this by saying the full purpose of making this post is to shout into the void and air out all my frustrations over the past year dealing with windows 10. I do not intend to offend anyone, I will stay respectful and can only elaborate on my own experiences.I decided in winter of 2020 that I was done gaming on console and wanted to switch to PC 19 at the time. I worked really hard at a job I fairly enjoyed and pooled together around $2400 for a pc budget, it took months but it was all worth it to walk into Microcenter, purchase every part I needed and assemble the computer

:)

poeM., Feb 11, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2022
  3. Frogger Win User
    The Current State of the Forums...

I do believe that Dan has hit it with his Forum Specific/Supermod idea. Less day-to-day work for mods[only having to oversee X# of posts per session] allowing for more time for them to spend for their own intrests instead of being the 'forum police'... As for the Who/where & how I believe that is a ? for W1 & the current mods.

OH $%@#^&*!@?> just my 2 lonnies worth
    Frog

Frogger, Feb 11, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

1. The current state of windows... - Similar Threads - current state

2. The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...: The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". Although I checked everything, The battery icon is been displayed, it is charging to the full, discharging completely. Also checked the device manager for updating the drivers They are fully up to...
  3. The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...: The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". Although I checked everything, The battery icon is been displayed, it is charging to the full, discharging completely. Also checked the device manager for updating the drivers They are fully up to...
  4. The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issue Missing Current State value for package:...

Issue Missing Current State value for package:...: 2024-01-25 21:40:26, Info CBS Missing Current State value for package: Microsoft-OneCore-DirectX-Database-FOD-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.22621.1, force absent so at least it can be re-installed 2024-01-25 21:40:26, Info CBS Failed to get visibility for package:...
  6. Issue Missing Current State value for package:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Missing Current State value for package:...: 2024-01-25 21:40:26, Info CBS Missing Current State value for package: Microsoft-OneCore-DirectX-Database-FOD-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.22621.1, force absent so at least it can be re-installed 2024-01-25 21:40:26, Info CBS Failed to get visibility for package:...
  7. Windows update Initiating changes for package. Current state is Absent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update Initiating changes for package. Current state is Absent: Hello,Issue: Installed Windows Update does not show/list in the Control Panel -> Installed Update. This has been observed every month in multiple servers and desktops so obviously this is not a system-level issue and might be as per Microsoft design. We have noticed that...
  8. Windows update Initiating changes for package. Current state is Absent

Windows update Initiating changes for package. Current state is Absent: Hello,Issue: Installed Windows Update does not show/list in the Control Panel -> Installed Update. This has been observed every month in multiple servers and desktops so obviously this is not a system-level issue and might be as per Microsoft design. We have noticed that...
  9. Windows update Initiating changes for package. Current state is Absent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. NVME.M2 Disk with an operating ans userfiles on it showing Current Read-only State : Yes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVME.M2 Disk with an operating ans userfiles on it showing Current Read-only State : Yes...: Hi,I was using NVME disk which was 256GB. I run windows update and Intel drivers update. System has frozen for couple hours around 2-3 hours I waited to system recover it self but it didnt work. So I pressed ON/OFF button once and waitedn another 15 mins for system to...