Windows 10: the curse of MS edge

Discus and support the curse of MS edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Clicking on IE opens in Edge. If I go on Chrome will the same happen? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nichosi, Sep 28, 2021.

1. nichosi Win User

the curse of MS edge

Clicking on IE opens in Edge.

If I go on Chrome will the same happen?

nichosi, Sep 28, 2021

2. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Sep 28, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 28, 2021
  4. the curse of MS edge

Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Hi,

Check if you can enable to flash player on MS Edge browser. To do so, follow these steps.

1. Open MS Edge browser and click on more actions [...].
    2. Click on Settings and select View advanced settings
      tab.
    3. Turn on Use Adobe Flash player and check if it works.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

d27d82e2-fb05-4614-acb9-ca0ca5ab7ba8, Sep 28, 2021
Thema:

the curse of MS edge

1. the curse of MS edge - Similar Threads - curse edge

2. How do I get dictation To stop auto Censoring Curse words.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get dictation To stop auto Censoring Curse words.: I want to get rid of the **** And be able to use curse words if I need to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-dictation-to-stop-auto-censoring/9bb79b32-eed4-4f91-b6a6-a992e9bfbe1c
  3. How do I get dictation To stop auto Censoring Curse words.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get dictation To stop auto Censoring Curse words.: I want to get rid of the **** And be able to use curse words if I need to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-dictation-to-stop-auto-censoring/9bb79b32-eed4-4f91-b6a6-a992e9bfbe1c
  4. How show curse words in speech to text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How show curse words in speech to text?: How do you stop them from hiding curse words in speech to text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-show-curse-words-in-speech-to-text/e83bdc32-6d5c-45e8-abe6-cde936a599c8
  5. How show curse words in speech to text?

How show curse words in speech to text?: How do you stop them from hiding curse words in speech to text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-show-curse-words-in-speech-to-text/e83bdc32-6d5c-45e8-abe6-cde936a599c8
  6. Is Windows 10 22H2 Update cursed? I can't use mouse or keyboard after resetting but keeping...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Windows 10 22H2 Update cursed? I can't use mouse or keyboard after resetting but keeping...: I recently reset my pc:-Local Reset-Cloud Download ResetBIOS accepts keyboard/mouseWindows Startup Repair works with keyboard/mousePC:Lenovo ThinkCentre M81Intel Core i5-24008GB Dual Channel 2x4GB500 WD Blue HDDAMD FirePro v5900I haven't tried safe mode or safe mode with...
  7. Is Windows 10 22H2 Update cursed? I can't use mouse or keyboard after resetting but keeping...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 10 22H2 Update cursed? I can't use mouse or keyboard after resetting but keeping...: I recently reset my pc:-Local Reset-Cloud Download ResetBIOS accepts keyboard/mouseWindows Startup Repair works with keyboard/mousePC:Lenovo ThinkCentre M81Intel Core i5-24008GB Dual Channel 2x4GB500 WD Blue HDDAMD FirePro v5900I haven't tried safe mode or safe mode with...
  8. Is Windows 10 22H2 Update cursed? I can't use mouse or keyboard after resetting but keeping...

9. the curse of MS edge

the curse of MS edge: Clicking on IE opens in Edge. How to get rid of EDGE? If I go on Chrome will the same happen?
  10. Screen recording output cursed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen recording output cursed!: When I record screen with Bandican, or any screen recorder it, doesnt output nicely.See the example video taken from Bandicam Screen Recorder.That is the video output, it is saved in .avi format, I tried it with .mp4 too, but it doesn't work! Please help. It used to work...