Windows 10: The DAMN Windows Store

Discus and support The DAMN Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have asphalt 8 installed, and when I try to open it, it says I dont have asphalt 8 license in my microsoft account. So I uninstalled it and tried to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Phani Pavan K, Nov 30, 2018.

1. The DAMN Windows Store

I have asphalt 8 installed, and when I try to open it, it says I dont have asphalt 8 license in my microsoft account.

So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it, but is says some error.

I tried all the troubleshooting techniques

1 wsreset

2 terminate reset

3 some restorehealth in cmd

4 restart the laptop.

NONE WORKD.

Need help ASAP PLZZ. The DAMN Windows Store 20531eb8-c86e-4cd8-8327-d09743d999ae?upload=true.png

:)

Phani Pavan K, Nov 30, 2018

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 30, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2018
  4. The DAMN Windows Store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

The DAMN Windows Store

1. The DAMN Windows Store - Similar Threads - DAMN Store

2. BitLocker Recovery Key not stored in Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Recovery Key not stored in Microsoft Account: Here is the sequence of events that resulted in me unable to access the data on my additional HDD. 30th August - Purchased new computer and installed windows 10 64-bit Pro on 500GB internal harddrive. 4th September - Added another 2TB harddrive and moved my personal...
  3. damned auto-update being forced on me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    damned auto-update being forced on me: For the past 3 days when I shut my computer down for the night, it does a restart and update (different update every time). How do I turn these damned updates OFF. I spend all my time dealing with updates, I don't get anything done! If I get a new computer, guess what OS I...
  4. Is there any way to ACTUALLY contact MS that isn`t a damn Indian call center that wants...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to ACTUALLY contact MS that isn`t a damn Indian call center that wants...: Seriously, I arranged for MS to call ME, So I assumed it would be someone who would want to help..WRONG… The clearly Indian call center guy immediately started in on paid technicians to fix my issue. I`m just being blocked from installing iCloud for Windows by my Windows 10...
  5. The damned Windows updates!

The damned Windows updates!: I am using Windows 10 Home and the update policy is ****. I should have the say when my device updates. Even after I turn off updates, it switches on automatically at its will and starts updating itself. The disk usage goes up to 90-100% and I cannot use my computer until it...
  6. why is transfer system to new HDD so damn difficult in windows 10? does microsoft not know...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is transfer system to new HDD so damn difficult in windows 10? does microsoft not know...: i already lost my project files 3 times because of windows 10 re-installs and now i am looking around because i need a new hdd, i found out the boot files are on the old hdd, instead of on the SSD I SELECTED TO BE IT ON IN THE FIRST PLACE. but this problem has been...
  7. How can I once and for all stop your damn Windows Updates?? Windows 10 64

How can I once and for all stop your damn Windows Updates?? Windows 10 64: I own the product, and I want to determine when I get Windows updates. 5 times already you have updated my computer automatically and I have lost user profiles and lost data. You are a bunch of corrupt bas-****....
  8. Today's update removed my damn taskbar and start menu pins!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Today's update removed my damn taskbar and start menu pins!: Today's update removed my damn taskbar and start menu pins! Then added your own BS that I already deleted. Nobody wants your crappy browser btw! A55holes!...
  9. Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow.: Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow. that stupid circle that goes round and round when it is thinking just keeps thinking for about ten minutes or until i get pissed of and shut this p.o.s. down then it will restart and work ok not good just ok...
  10. that damn clicking noise from the OSK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    that damn clicking noise from the OSK: How do i stop that bleedingly annoying clicking noise created by the on screen keyboard every time a key is pressed? I can't see any option to shut it up and its driving me crazy. Not bothered if the solution entails registry edits, group policy changes, deleting files from...