Windows 10: The DAMN Windows Store

Discus and support The DAMN Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have asphalt 8 installed, and when I try to open it, it says I dont have asphalt 8 license in my microsoft account. So I uninstalled it and tried to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Phani Pavan K, Nov 30, 2018.

1. The DAMN Windows Store

I have asphalt 8 installed, and when I try to open it, it says I dont have asphalt 8 license in my microsoft account.

So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it, but is says some error.

I tried all the troubleshooting techniques

1 wsreset

2 terminate reset

3 some restorehealth in cmd

4 restart the laptop.

NONE WORKD.

Need help ASAP PLZZ. The DAMN Windows Store 20531eb8-c86e-4cd8-8327-d09743d999ae?upload=true.png

:)

Phani Pavan K, Nov 30, 2018

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 30, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2018
  4. The DAMN Windows Store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

The DAMN Windows Store

1. The DAMN Windows Store - Similar Threads - DAMN Store

2. Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!: My 92 year old grandfather was forced to make an outlook account to install windows 10. he purchased a brand new machine with a brand new windows 10 license, and mistyped his password. I setup our account to email me for recovery issues.. We've tried multiple times to reset...
  3. Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!: My 92 year old grandfather was forced to make an outlook account to install windows 10. he purchased a brand new machine with a brand new windows 10 license, and mistyped his password. I setup our account to email me for recovery issues.. We've tried multiple times to reset...
  4. Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP: Plz don't hurt me but those that need a laugh have at....1st hackers don't bother I'm broke as a joke n it will surly be hackers practice. I don't... I'm not bout 2 put NOTHING u can make my credit go further than its 402 n a half points already...im damn near 99 yrs. old I'm...
  6. IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP: Plz don't hurt me but those that need a laugh have at....1st hackers don't bother I'm broke as a joke n it will surly be hackers practice. I don't... I'm not bout 2 put NOTHING u can make my credit go further than its 402 n a half points already...im damn near 99 yrs. old I'm...
  7. IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP

8. Damn updates!~!~

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Damn updates!~!~: Cool edit does run in windows ten at least it did for me for the past 4 years now all the sudden zip!! ****!! tried uninstalling and reinstalling, now Mine you it not the output Playing just fine, it's recording mode zip nothing in any program will not record!! even installed...
  9. Damn updates!~!~

Damn updates!~!~: Cool edit does run in windows ten at least it did for me for the past 4 years now all the sudden zip!! ****!! tried uninstalling and reinstalling, now Mine you it not the output Playing just fine, it's recording mode zip nothing in any program will not record!! even installed...
  10. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...: Help me. I'm supposed to be using Windows 10 Home with a home key but when I got this computer for some god damn reason I'm using Windows 10 Pro with a home key. What?...