Windows 10: The dark mode on the NTP begins to be tested on the Dev channel (new Edge), in addition,...

Discus and support The dark mode on the NTP begins to be tested on the Dev channel (new Edge), in addition,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] In another post I had already shown the dark mode on the NTP in Edge Canary, now it's also available in Edge Dev. (I guess only for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Oct 29, 2019.

1. The dark mode on the NTP begins to be tested on the Dev channel (new Edge), in addition,...

The dark mode on the NTP begins to be tested on the Dev channel (new Edge), in addition,... tVr0FytYzaEZ2w7oBe_Rk_SuVL3GUwd_kxL2EuSz6CY.jpg

In another post I had already shown the dark mode on the NTP in Edge Canary, now it's also available in Edge Dev. (I guess only for some insiders) but the colors have changed a bit (the NTP looks better with these new colors):

Dark mode on the NTP, Edge Dev.

Dark mode on the NTP in Edge Dev (GIF).

And, as you can see in the image and the gif, Microsoft has added an option to turn off the news feed on the NTP.

submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Leopeva64-2, Oct 29, 2019
  2. LEOPEVA64 Win User

Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

The dark mode on the NTP begins to be tested on the Dev channel, in addition, Microsoft has added an option to turn off the news feed on the NTP:

The dark mode on the NTP begins to be tested on the Dev channel (new Edge), in addition,... [​IMG]

The dark mode on the NTP begins to be tested on the Dev channel (new Edge), in addition,... [​IMG]

LEOPEVA64, Oct 30, 2019
  3. galileo Win User
    Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

I am on Canary and do not have dark mode NTP. Is there a "secret" switch for this?

galileo, Oct 30, 2019
  4. MyiDevice Win User

The dark mode on the NTP begins to be tested on the Dev channel (new Edge), in addition,...

Edge Dev

That's what I've already tried but I don't get the Dev browser in the list, while I have it in my PC, except Internet Explorer. Please suggest some other solution!

MyiDevice, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

The dark mode on the NTP begins to be tested on the Dev channel (new Edge), in addition,...

1. The dark mode on the NTP begins to be tested on the Dev channel (new Edge), in addition,... - Similar Threads - dark mode NTP

2. New Edge DEV !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Edge DEV !: I am just debating whether or not to download the "New Edge browser with chat GPT" ! I guess eventually it will replace the old one! With this "banner" popping up day after day would you suggest I take the plunge? If so will it replace the existing Edge or will I end up with...
  3. New Edge DEV !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Edge DEV !: I am just debating whether or not to download the "New Edge browser with chat GPT" ! I guess eventually it will replace the old one! With this "banner" popping up day after day would you suggest I take the plunge? If so will it replace the existing Edge or will I end up with...
  4. New Edge DEV !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Leaving Dev Channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving Dev Channel: Does anyone know when the next build will be so that we can leave the Dev Channel? I don't want to clean install and I'd like to get back to Stable or at least Beta at some point. I know I chose this and I'm willing to wait. Thank you!...
  6. Leaving Dev Channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leaving Dev Channel: Does anyone know when the next build will be so that we can leave the Dev Channel? I don't want to clean install and I'd like to get back to Stable or at least Beta at some point. I know I chose this and I'm willing to wait. Thank you!...
  7. About Windows Dev Channel

About Windows Dev Channel: So I have noticed that the Dev Channel is more riskier than the Preview Program. People have been mentioning that it is recommended to have a backup drive. Is OneDrive enough?...
  8. Windows 10 Dev Channel

Windows 10 Dev Channel: I had just changed from the Windows 10 Beta to Windows 10 Dev Channel. When my computer updated it said Non-System Strike Key Error. And now it always says it when it boots . Can somebody please help....
  9. Edge Dev

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge Dev: Hi, I thought of switching from Edge Dev to default Edge Browser but I'm having difficulty in transferring the data. My data including-favourites, passwords, history, etc., weren't being synced in Edge dev. And I don't know how I can transfer it to the Edge browser. Please...
  10. Microsoft Edge Dev for Windows 10 gets dark mode improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Dev for Windows 10 gets dark mode improvements: Microsoft Edge Dev Build 77.0.197.1 is now available with improvements and fixes. The update brings dark theme to pages like Settings, History, Downloads and others. The update also adds a new option that would show icon for individual favourites on the favourites bar. More...