Windows 10: The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online

Discus and support The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If anyone has not had a chance to look at the prices for hardware like hard drives on Newegg yet. They have refurb 500 GB 3.5" for $30. I did find for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bro67, Nov 4, 2015.

1. bro67 Win User

The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online

If anyone has not had a chance to look at the prices for hardware like hard drives on Newegg yet. They have refurb 500 GB 3.5" for $30. I did find for a desktop that I use for testing software, a 1 TB for $90, which is a Seagate Constellation drive. For it being an Enterprise drive and that they normally run almost $200, I could not beat the deal. Plus I got a $100 off for $160 in wine purchase with it, which I passed on to a friend.

The other deal I found was for a Tripp-Lite Smart1500 VA 900 W for $150, with a year of free Amazon Cloud Unlimited. Now is the time to start grabbing the deals, instead of waiting until later this month.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with the desktop, with it only using 10 GB for the Linux install, and have plenty of room for tooling around with.

:)

bro67, Nov 4, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

Should i continue with another Windows Phone?

This is already beyond the scope of this forum, I'm sure you can find plenty of online sources with lots of information on various options from Samsung, LG, Google, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Xiaomi, etc.

93tid, Nov 4, 2015
  3. spacebar not working after updates

Spacebar is not working after recent updates thankfully there are plenty of posts on how to deal with the space 123 issue however none of the "fixes" are working. I have tried restoring to before updates, keyboard driver will not uninstall and it says the
    best driver is already installed....PLEASE HELP FN space is making me nuts

MarciaEPeters, Nov 4, 2015
Thema:

The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online

1. The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online - Similar Threads - deals are plenty

2. Download folder slow to load (already set to "General Items")

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download folder slow to load (already set to "General Items"): Hi, Does anyone know how to fix slow loading time for the Download folder in Explorer in Windows 10? I have followed the standard advice to change the settings so it's not loading thumbnails, but it's still slow. I could move all the files of course but it seems like a bit...
  3. Whats The Deal With Microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whats The Deal With Microsoft ?: Why does microsoft ALWAYS tell you to contact your IT person when millions...literally millions of computer users worldwide have no dammed IT person ? So annoying and totally useless suggestion....
  4. Dealing with multiple BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dealing with multiple BSODs: Hello! I’m using an ASUS Vivobook S14 laptop with Windows 10 Pro and recently it’s been giving me a lot of trouble and I had to deal with a bunch of BSODs. First, I started getting a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bsod when I would leave my laptop on and not use it, be it with the...
  5. Instagram Announces New Restrict Feature to Deal With Online Bullying

in Windows 10 News
    Instagram Announces New Restrict Feature to Deal With Online Bullying: Our mission is to connect you with the people and things you love, which only works if people feel comfortable expressing themselves on Instagram. We know bullying is a challenge many face, particularly young people. We are committed to leading the industry in the fight...
  6. How do I make items appear online? (One Drive)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make items appear online? (One Drive): I have no idea why, but some of my files and folders have a grey cross in the corner, and the icon has changed to the internet explorer icon in front of paper. When i hover over it, it says "Availability status: Available when online" It is stopping me from opening these...
  7. Dealing with pictures. Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dealing with pictures. Win10: I have not done a lot with photos on since switching to win10, but just recently was part of a discussion how we can't add simple text to a picture (while we can add all kinds of stupidity like animation) but this seem to continue. To day I had to resize a photo so I can...
  8. HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals

in Windows 10 News
    HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals: There has been a lot of talk about the death of the PC but the traditional Windows laptop is still the best choice for productivity tasks. With the holiday season fast approaching, it’s time to start making your gift list. The Holiday Season is just around the corner and...
  9. What's the deal?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's the deal?: [img] [img] In Nvidia Control Panel I appear to be running drive 353.30, but according to the uninstall list I still have 347.88. So what's the deal? Am I running 353.30 or 347.88? Make up your mind Windows 10! *Confused 8081
  10. Out of Memory with plenty free????

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Out of Memory with plenty free????: OK, I've got a decent PC here, but since the latest Windows Update and Nvidia driver update, I'm having a bit of an issue. Randomly, I will get an error that Windows is running out of memory and that I should close some programs to free RAM. Sadly, I usually have over...