Windows 10: The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online

Discus and support The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If anyone has not had a chance to look at the prices for hardware like hard drives on Newegg yet. They have refurb 500 GB 3.5" for $30. I did find for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bro67, Nov 4, 2015.

1. bro67 Win User

The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online

If anyone has not had a chance to look at the prices for hardware like hard drives on Newegg yet. They have refurb 500 GB 3.5" for $30. I did find for a desktop that I use for testing software, a 1 TB for $90, which is a Seagate Constellation drive. For it being an Enterprise drive and that they normally run almost $200, I could not beat the deal. Plus I got a $100 off for $160 in wine purchase with it, which I passed on to a friend.

The other deal I found was for a Tripp-Lite Smart1500 VA 900 W for $150, with a year of free Amazon Cloud Unlimited. Now is the time to start grabbing the deals, instead of waiting until later this month.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with the desktop, with it only using 10 GB for the Linux install, and have plenty of room for tooling around with.

:)

bro67, Nov 4, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

Should i continue with another Windows Phone?

This is already beyond the scope of this forum, I'm sure you can find plenty of online sources with lots of information on various options from Samsung, LG, Google, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor, Xiaomi, etc.

93tid, Nov 4, 2015
  3. spacebar not working after updates

Spacebar is not working after recent updates thankfully there are plenty of posts on how to deal with the space 123 issue however none of the "fixes" are working. I have tried restoring to before updates, keyboard driver will not uninstall and it says the
    best driver is already installed....PLEASE HELP FN space is making me nuts

MarciaEPeters, Nov 4, 2015
Thema:

The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online

1. The deals are a plenty already on hardware items online - Similar Threads - deals are plenty

2. Fraudulent payment for an item already paid for at the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulent payment for an item already paid for at the time: Good morning I have been charged a payment of 19.28 eu for a subscription that I did not make at any time I only acquired a driver to solve a problem of my computer from Microsoft, but as you see your way of working stealing I will never deal with you again. thanks Antonio...
  3. Fraudulent payment for an item already paid for at the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fraudulent payment for an item already paid for at the time: Good morning I have been charged a payment of 19.28 eu for a subscription that I did not make at any time I only acquired a driver to solve a problem of my computer from Microsoft, but as you see your way of working stealing I will never deal with you again. thanks Antonio...
  4. Fraudulent payment for an item already paid for at the time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Deleting Online-Only Items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Online-Only Items: I had reset my computer and started again not too long ago. Ever since, I've had a constant problem that keeps occurring. I had recently downloaded a game that I know was okay to download. I uninstalled it when I was done playing it, because I don't play games on the computer...
  6. Deleting Online-Only Items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Online-Only Items: I had reset my computer and started again not too long ago. Ever since, I've had a constant problem that keeps occurring. I had recently downloaded a game that I know was okay to download. I uninstalled it when I was done playing it, because I don't play games on the computer...
  7. Deleting Online-Only Items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Check some online deals around now -- speakers particularly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Check some online deals around now -- speakers particularly: Hi folks I bought 2 re-furbished Bose mini Soundlink II speakers for 12 EUR (6 EUR each plus 20 EUR total tax / shipping from Germany to Iceland). Ordered on Sunday -- arrived today - tested and all working as they should. Brilliant -- I got one Black one and one silver...
  9. Instagram Announces New Restrict Feature to Deal With Online Bullying

in Windows 10 News
    Instagram Announces New Restrict Feature to Deal With Online Bullying: Our mission is to connect you with the people and things you love, which only works if people feel comfortable expressing themselves on Instagram. We know bullying is a challenge many face, particularly young people. We are committed to leading the industry in the fight...
  10. HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals

in Windows 10 News
    HP Gift Guide is out: Plenty of 2-in-1s, laptops, PCs and other tech deals: There has been a lot of talk about the death of the PC but the traditional Windows laptop is still the best choice for productivity tasks. With the holiday season fast approaching, it’s time to start making your gift list. The Holiday Season is just around the corner and...