Windows 10: The delayed auto-start flag could not be set – Windows Service error

Discus and support The delayed auto-start flag could not be set – Windows Service error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you receive The delayed auto-start flag could not be set, Error 87, The […] This article The delayed auto-start flag could not be set –... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 29, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

The delayed auto-start flag could not be set – Windows Service error

WinClub, Sep 29, 2020
  2. chicagotech, Sep 29, 2020
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

The delayed auto-start flag could not be set – Windows Service error [​IMG]

The delayed auto-start flag could not be set – Windows Service error [​IMG]

zinou, Sep 29, 2020
  4. The delayed auto-start flag could not be set – Windows Service error

[SOLVED] Error 193: 0xc1 .NET Windows Service

Symptom:
    When you install a .NET Windows Service, it says there was no error. Yet, when you go to start the service, you get an "Error 193: 0xc1" message and subsequently, the process refuses to start.

Cause:
    The binary you installed as a service is not a "Windows Application."

Solution:
    Uninstall the old service, change the project output type to "Windows Application" and build it, install the new binary (should be *.exe), and start the service again.

This is just one example of what can cause the error message.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

The delayed auto-start flag could not be set – Windows Service error

1. The delayed auto-start flag could not be set – Windows Service error - Similar Threads - delayed auto start

2. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...: Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on...
  3. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...: Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on...
  4. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The Windows Audio service could not be started.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Audio service could not be started.: My Laptop Just restarted and after the restart i found the Icon of Audio with that red X flag.when i click it tell me "The Audio Service is not running" when i try to restart it as Admin from Services or using CMD as administrator it does not work.i tried both solutions...
  6. The Windows Audio service could not be started.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows Audio service could not be started.: My Laptop Just restarted and after the restart i found the Icon of Audio with that red X flag.when i click it tell me "The Audio Service is not running" when i try to restart it as Admin from Services or using CMD as administrator it does not work.i tried both solutions...
  7. The Windows Audio service could not be started.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows Defender Service Could Not Be Started

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Service Could Not Be Started: Split from this thread. windows defender problem show that the service couldn't be started please help this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-service-could-not-be-started/be1665ae-e9b4-4641-bc7f-94ca3200a6dd
  9. wuauserv ( windows update service) could not be started. Error in starting wuauserv service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wuauserv ( windows update service) could not be started. Error in starting wuauserv service: I was trying to resolve windows update error 0x80080005 and found a solution which says to stop first the wuauserv service but when i tried to do so in cmd I got : system32>net start wuauserv the wuauserv service could not be started A system error has occured System...
  10. sql server service could not start after auto update windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    sql server service could not start after auto update windows 10: Hi sir I have an issue in my local PC after auto update windows 10, Ms SQL Server 2014 could not be started. and I have checked server, service could not be started. Error Message is windows could not start sql server(sqlexpress) service on lodal computererror 1053 the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot