Windows 10: the delete Button in boot tab in system configuration is disable

Discus and support the delete Button in boot tab in system configuration is disable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I want to know how to enable delete button in system configuration [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shilla taheri, Jun 29, 2020.

1. the delete Button in boot tab in system configuration is disable

Hi

I want to know how to enable delete button in system configuration

the delete Button in  boot  tab in system configuration is disable 2052c193-fed4-4d06-8ec9-a953b11d22b0?upload=true.png

:)

shilla taheri, Jun 29, 2020

2. Error 'Operating system is not presently configured to run this application' on Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

I would suggest you to perform clean boot and check the issue.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. Check this issue in clean boot state.

1. Press Windows key + X key. And select Run.

2. Type msconfig in the Run box and hit Enter.

3. On the Services tab of the
    System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the
    Hide all Microsoft services
    check box, and then tap or click Disable all.

4. On the Startup tab of the
    System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open Task Manager.

5. On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click
    Disable.

6. Close Task Manager.

7. On the Startup tab of the
    System Configuration dialog box, tap or click OK, and then restart the computer.

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting step, follow the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer
    to Normal startup mode.

Please reply us back after performing the steps. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Jun 29, 2020
  3. "Configuration manager", "Cache" tab "Delete files" option disabled.

Hi,

I have read that a good way to clean c: drive from useless files is by opening "Configuration manager" application from Control Plane, go to "Cache" tab and clicking on "Delete files". However, I that button is not enabled in my side "grey", unless I have administrator
    rights?

Any idea of why I can not click on this button?

What I can read also in that tab is that the temporary files are stored in "C:\Windows\ccmcache" folder, so a workaround would be to delete manually all files and folders under that foder, but I am not sure if it is safe.

All suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Thanks I advance.

Ricardo Roman (ricardo.roman), Jun 29, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

the delete Button in boot tab in system configuration is disable

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

the delete Button in boot tab in system configuration is disable

1. the delete Button in boot tab in system configuration is disable - Similar Threads - delete Button boot

2. deleting configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleting configuration: I uninstaled an app and install again to solve a config problem but it just back with the same problem and i know its the pc. I deleted all the config folders that i found but the problem stills. i wnna know how to delete the "root" config folder...
  3. System Configuration cannot save the original boot configuration

in Windows 10 News
    System Configuration cannot save the original boot configuration: [ATTACH]If you are seeing System Configuration cannot save the original boot configuration for later restoration, Boot Changes will be reverted, The handle is invalid error, then in this guide, we have a few solutions that are sure to help you fix the issue on your Windows 11...
  4. System configuration boot option changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    System configuration boot option changed: I accidently choose the incorrect default OS in the BOOT tab in the System Configuration setting and now my laptop just keeps rebooting. I cant access safe mode. I have a ssd and hd installed in case that matters....
  5. Safe Mode unavailable and System Configuration boot tab inoperable

Safe Mode unavailable and System Configuration boot tab inoperable: Hello All I need some technical advice to resolve an issue where safe mode is inoperable on my windows installation, and the only information I have available as to what could be wrong is an error code d000000f. I encountered that error code after trying to manually...
  6. Unable to select: - "Use original boot configuration" in System Configuration

Unable to select: - "Use original boot configuration" in System Configuration: After installing Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.450 on my HP 15-ba079sa Notebook, whenever I access the System Configuration Manager, I see that only the Selective startup option is available with no tick in "Use original boot configuration" Box. But, when I select the...
  7. How to Disable Secure Boot in BIOS configuration..

How to Disable Secure Boot in BIOS configuration..: How.... please Describe............ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-secure-boot-in-bios-configuration/08c69b27-d1e8-4c19-aa10-b7e521c05a9c
  8. System configuration boot advanced options.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System configuration boot advanced options.: I have 2x 4 core Intel xeon 5470 processors and 64 GB 800htz fully buffered memory. Boot advanced options in system configuration says number of processors = 1 and Maximum memory =0 Should I change them to 2 and 65536 and make all boot settings permanent?...
  9. mouse button configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse button configuration: I am left handed and set the mouse to switch primary and secondary buttons. When I log off my laptop ( it is connected to a network) the setting reverts to factory setting. My IT depart has looked at the problem but was unable to fix it. Can you help?...
  10. System Restore button disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore button disabled: I have a brand new computer with Windows 10 Home version on it, and I am trying to change the System Restore settings. However, the System Restore button is disable. What can I do to re-enable this?...