Windows 10: The desktop in my office (Dell Optiplex 3020) can't access to Internet

Discus and support The desktop in my office (Dell Optiplex 3020) can't access to Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Well, the topic describe my problem, the Ethernet adapter is showing me unidentified network, which I don't know the cause and how to solve it, until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AllenTTL, Apr 19, 2019.

1. AllenTTL Win User

The desktop in my office (Dell Optiplex 3020) can't access to Internet

Well, the topic describe my problem, the Ethernet adapter is showing me unidentified network, which I don't know the cause and how to solve it, until now I have done the following method to solve the problem but no,it doesn't work:

1. disable and enable the adapter through device manager

2.update or reinstall the driver

3.open cmd and type netsh winsock reset

4.change cable

5. update window & security scan

What else can be done? The desktop os is window 10 64 bits

:)

AllenTTL, Apr 19, 2019

2. Dell Rolls Out the OptiPlex 3020 Desktop

Dell has this week introduced a new OptiPlex business-ready desktop, a model dubbed OptiPlex 3020 that promises to offer 'industry-leading performance and best-in-class security in a budget-friendly package'.

Coming in two versions - Minitower (MIT) and Small Form Factor (SFF), this compact PC features a tool-free design and packs a 4th gen Intel Core processor, up to 16 GB of RAM, Intel HD 4600 graphics, either a hard drive or a solid-state hybrid drive (for up to 2 TB of storage on the minitower SKU), one PCIe x16 slot for graphics expansion, two USB 3.0 ports, and VGA and DisplayPort 1.2 outputs. The OptiPlex 3020 starts at $499.

The desktop in my office (Dell Optiplex 3020) can't access to Internet Dell_OptiPlex_3020_01_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    GT 730 and dell optiplex 3020 MT?

So it's the tower version?

The desktop in my office (Dell Optiplex 3020) can't access to Internet desktop-optiplex-3020-love-pdp-2.jpg

Yes in either way. IIRC the 730 is essentially a 640, for very light gaming it's not that bad. I thought you had the SFF version and needed a low profile GPU.

Frick, Apr 19, 2019
  4. The desktop in my office (Dell Optiplex 3020) can't access to Internet

my optiplex 3020 internal speakers are not working

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name DESKTOP-PR1CHPI

System Manufacturer Dell Inc.

System Model OptiPlex 3020

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU OptiPlex 3020

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A00, 9/18/2013

umerbukhari, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

The desktop in my office (Dell Optiplex 3020) can't access to Internet

1. The desktop in my office (Dell Optiplex 3020) can't access to Internet - Similar Threads - desktop office Dell

2. Have I bricked my Dell Optiplex? Can't access bios.

in Windows 10 Support
    Have I bricked my Dell Optiplex? Can't access bios.: I was trying to clone a HDD using Acronis Disk Director. The app showed all drives ie the one to clone to, the usb flash drive and the main drive on the pc. It appeared to be going OK but said the pc needed to restart. Strange, I thought. When it restarted, it couldn't find...
  3. dell optiplex

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dell optiplex: Do VPN really do anything on my desktop is it good to have? Thank you TIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/d706ef1d-ed97-4c0b-826e-8f133fb7aa95
  4. dell optiplex my unit is a dell

dell optiplex my unit is a dell: what is the best tool to remove cookies beside internet options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex-my-unit-is-a-dell/1bd40ef8-55ed-4360-a226-c62fe82204c4
  5. dell optiplex my unit is a dell

dell optiplex my unit is a dell: Hi my dell OptiPlex runs great ran a diagnostic test what does this mean THANK YOU[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex-my-unit-is-a-dell/88b3ed60-3218-4ef0-b54a-effc14ca4107
  6. dell optiplex my unit is a dell

dell optiplex my unit is a dell: [ATTACH]why do i receive this error when my product is dell Thank you 1904 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex-my-unit-is-a-dell/97dfca54-2bd4-4248-9162-6ea2d2b01b94
  7. device not reconized dell optiplex desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device not reconized dell optiplex desktop: i was going to download somethig from goggle play saw a connected phone device i did not see before where can i see it to delete it i looked in devices did not give me the option to look for connected devices THANK YOU build 1904 146353
  8. download question dell optiplex desktop

download question dell optiplex desktop: i was going to download somethig from goggle play saw a connected device i did not see before where can i see it to delete it i looked in devices did not give me the option to look for connected devices THANK YOU...
  9. dell optiplex

dell optiplex: the computer works great what does this mean [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/85405d3d-2d31-45e8-b0eb-08127676e254
  10. My Dell Optiplex 3020

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Dell Optiplex 3020: So, a few days ago, I was bored and wanted to take a look at my specs of my PC. I ended up putting the RAM out of place but then I fixed that. Now, when I turn it off, a few seconds it turns back on and the time zone changes and earlier today, it said it was 2020. Please tell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect Dell optiplex 3020 to internet modem

2. dell 3020 restore so

3. how to connect windows 10 dell 3020

4. how to use internet on dellopti plex,
  5. dell optiplex 3020 ethernet adapter,
  6. dell optiplex 3020 no internet,
  7. is wifi optional in Dell 3020 desktop,
  8. how to connect dell 3020 to internet