Windows 10: the desktop of my hp laptop with windows 10 has changed how do I change it back

Discus and support the desktop of my hp laptop with windows 10 has changed how do I change it back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the desktop of my hp laptop with windows 10 has changed how do I change it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristineCullen2, Jul 24, 2020.

1. the desktop of my hp laptop with windows 10 has changed how do I change it back

the desktop of my hp laptop with windows 10 has changed how do I change it back

:)

ChristineCullen2, Jul 24, 2020

2. the desktop of my hp laptop with windows 10 has changed how do I change it back

ChristineCullen2, Jul 26, 2020
  3. the desktop of my hp laptop with windows 10 has changed how do I change it back

Hi Christine, my name is Neil, I'm an independent adviser and a Windows 10 user like you.

Can you elaborate on how your desktop has changed? Is it the icons or the background or something else? If you can tell me what's happened, I should be able to help you put it back the way it was previously.

Smug Puppy, Jul 26, 2020
  4. the desktop of my hp laptop with windows 10 has changed how do I change it back

How do I change the color on my screen

Hi David,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on the query, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. When you say “I have tried everything” please let us know the steps that you have performed?
    3. May I know are you trying to change desktop background color or the theme color in settings page?

Please refer
    Change desktop background and colors
    on how personalize the accent color and check if it helps.

Feel free the get back to us with details and results after performing the steps that were asked and suggested, for further assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. the desktop of my hp laptop with windows 10 has changed how do I change it back - Similar Threads - desktop laptop has

2. The Shortcut arrow on my shortcut has changed to an X. How do I change it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Shortcut arrow on my shortcut has changed to an X. How do I change it back?: Help me change my desktop shortcut icons back to arrows! I don't like the "x-es"! Also, is this a sign of a malfunction or is it Microsoft's latest update change?...
  3. The Shortcut arrow on my shortcut has changed to an X. How do I change it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Shortcut arrow on my shortcut has changed to an X. How do I change it back?: Help me change my desktop shortcut icons back to arrows! I don't like the "x-es"! Also, is this a sign of a malfunction or is it Microsoft's latest update change?...
  4. The Shortcut arrow on my shortcut has changed to an X. How do I change it back?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I change it back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change it back: [ATTACH] How to i change my Microsoft photo app on my Windows 10 back to how it was I hate the new update try to save and copy and to the put doesn't the image in the folder is was originally in and iv look i cart change is it so frustrating The image is the version i...
  6. The email on my laptop login has changed and i cant change it back ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The email on my laptop login has changed and i cant change it back ?: I recently created a new email account to separate my main personal email from my new online work. I made an email account through outlook so I could still easily switch between each account in the mail app so I could still work efficiently. My laptop had been linked to my...
  7. The email on my laptop login has changed and i cant change it back ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The email on my laptop login has changed and i cant change it back ?: I recently created a new email account to separate my main personal email from my new online work. I made an email account through outlook so I could still easily switch between each account in the mail app so I could still work efficiently. My laptop had been linked to my...
  8. The email on my laptop login has changed and i cant change it back ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How do i change my desktop back to the default one that came with my laptop

How do i change my desktop back to the default one that came with my laptop: My desktop changed completely with no icons on it at all, screen is black. How do I change it back to the default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-desktop-back-to-the-default-one/d5739f8e-a0c1-4f38-a43c-a8ca70d26902
  10. Desktop font has changed can't change it back

Desktop font has changed can't change it back: Hi my desktop font has changed, it also effects programs like steam and some games, doesn't seem to effect edge but effect firefox. I have tried a few things I've read but nothing seem to change it can anyone help? Thanks Tibs...