Windows 10: The development of TPFanControl ended in 2015??

Discus and support The development of TPFanControl ended in 2015?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Over at r/lenovo this application is still used by quite a few but I was wondering what if any alternatives you might suggest for free apps that are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by phaedruspress, Jan 20, 2019.

1. The development of TPFanControl ended in 2015??

Over at r/lenovo this application is still used by quite a few but I was wondering what if any alternatives you might suggest for free apps that are still being developed or is TPFanControl still the best option out there in particular for say the Lenovo Thinkpad e480 i5 8250u processor.
    My purpose for using TPFanControl is not at all to control fan noise or because the fan turns on all the time and sounds like an engine but rather my fan hardly turns on at all : ) This is more then likely due to the fact that I use Throttlestop (and Turbo Boost is off) to undervolt and the base speed of the processor of 1.80GHz is never (at least I think it is never) exceeded.
    Only when say Bitdefender is updating or I have manually downloaded a security update and install that does the fan only momentarily turn on. Crystal Disc and HD Disk Sentinel indicate most of the time the temps never exceed 90 degrees Fahrenheit and mostly hover around 75 degrees Fahrenheit. The winter air ambient temperature can also have something to do with the relatively low temps.
    Those temps are well within norms. What I would want TPFanControl or another app for is to manually be able to turn the fan on. I don't necessarily want to set the fan to turn on if the processor reaches a certain temperature though I guess that could be an option but rather I would rather take a peek at Crystal Disc and HD Disk Sentinel and decide if I want to turn the fan on for a few minutes and then turn it off afterwards. Does TPFanControl allow me to do that? If not any other recommendations for apps that will allow me complete manual control to turn the fan on and off when I want to. Messing around with the way I have Throttlestop set up is a non starter. TIA.

:)

phaedruspress, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Improving the C++ Developer Experience in Visual Studio 2015

Source: Improving the C++ Developer Experience in Visual Studio 2015 | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    creating a website with Blend 2015

Can't help much as this is a Windows 10 Forum, but suggest you start here: Creating a UI by using Blend - Visual Studio 2015

Erdeslawe, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

The development of TPFanControl ended in 2015??

Windows 10 and Xbox at Game Developers Conference 2015

Source: Xbox at Game Developers Conference 2015

Brink, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

The development of TPFanControl ended in 2015??

1. The development of TPFanControl ended in 2015?? - Similar Threads - development TPFanControl ended

2. For developers: Use developer features

in Windows 10 Customization
    For developers: Use developer features: I am trying to edit the use developer features section in the settings and I am trying to change them to sideload apps but I am unable to edit them and it says: *Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization. at the top and I don't know if that has anything to do...
  3. Is there Surface Pro software similar to Thinkpad's TPFanControl

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there Surface Pro software similar to Thinkpad's TPFanControl: Is there Surface Pro (first model) software similar to Thinkpad's TPFanControl ? I use TPFC6.2 on my Thinkpads and like it. 92714
  4. Windows Media Drm, Ending 14th July 2015

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Media Drm, Ending 14th July 2015: Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Drm'd content downloaded for offline access in WMP is coming to an end Got an email from Blinkbox (UK media service, offer streaming and download for offline use) Not sure how many people still download media instead of...
  5. Windows Phone 9 Developer Preview coming in Jan 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone 9 Developer Preview coming in Jan 2015: Microsoft has scheduled an event on September 30th where the technology giant is said to launch the next big version of Windows for Desktop, code named Threshold. However, what about Windows Phone 9? Windows Phone 8 is almost a year old and there's a possibility that it may...
  6. End of Support July 14, 2015

in Windows 10 News
    End of Support July 14, 2015: Products Moving to End of Support Effective Date Microsoft Forefront Client Security July 14, 2015 Microsoft MapPoint 2013 July 14, 2015 Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 July 14, 2015 Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 GPS Locator Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Compute Cluster...
  7. Creating Developer Opportunity with Windows Store in 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Creating Developer Opportunity with Windows Store in 2015: As we all turn our attention to the year ahead I thought I’d take this opportunity to say thank you and share some insight into our plans for building on a very successful 2014. We began the year with a commitment to create opportunities for developers with Windows Store. We...
  8. Looking back: Microsoft Edge for developers in 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Looking back: Microsoft Edge for developers in 2015: 2015 was a historic year for the web on Windows. Just a couple of weeks before the 20th anniversary of Internet Explorer 1.0, we broke from the past with our brand new browser for Windows 10, Microsoft Edge. Just five months later, there are over 200 million devices with...
  9. Microsoft brings AI-powered translation to end users and developers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings AI-powered translation to end users and developers: Microsoft Translator has added new capabilities that allow users and developers to get artificial intelligence-powered translations whether or not they have access to the Internet. The new capabilities allow both end-users and third-party app developers to have the benefit...
  10. Improving the C++ Developer Experience in Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Improving the C++ Developer Experience in Visual Studio 2015: Harness the speed, performance and portability of modern C++ with the power of Visual Studio 2015 Update 2. This release includes remote debugging on Linux devices, additional support for targeting Android and iOS (and Windows), a state of the art C++ coding experience,...