Windows 10: The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected error that is getting worse!!

Discus and support The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected error that is getting worse!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Firstly I have looked for a soliution to this problem and there are so many different 'versions' of it along with the plethora of fixes that do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DerekDeHaan, May 15, 2022.

1. The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected error that is getting worse!!

Firstly I have looked for a soliution to this problem and there are so many different 'versions' of it along with the plethora of fixes that do not work I'm a little overwhelmed. What I am looking for is someone who may have had the same problem and has found a solution already rather than the whole try this and try that method that does not seem to work for anyone who has posted this problem on the internet. That being said here's what's going on:After disconnecting my Canon 7D Mkii DSLR from my HP laptop every time thereafter that the computer wakes from a nap I'm blessed with this mess or s

:)

DerekDeHaan, May 15, 2022
Thema:

The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected error that is getting worse!!

1. The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected error that is getting worse!! - Similar Threads - device has either

2. Warning message: the device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warning message: the device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected: Popup message keeps appearing time to time - the device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected.It's not the error, but warning with triangle yellow icon.The title bar is name of the device my mobile phone name, and the warning text is:"the device has either...
  3. Warning message: the device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Warning message: the device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected: Popup message keeps appearing time to time - the device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected.It's not the error, but warning with triangle yellow icon.The title bar is name of the device my mobile phone name, and the warning text is:"the device has either...
  4. "The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected" USB Smartphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected" USB Smartphone: This is an issue that has been posted many times but:- I have not seen any serious answer.- The answers are generally off the mark, often fanciful, and involve time-consuming, useless, and sometimes dangerous operations for the system. Perhaps the way in which the problem was...
  5. "The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected": This is an issue that has been posted many times but:- I have not seen any serious answer.- The answers are generally off the mark, often fanciful, and involve time-consuming, useless, and sometimes dangerous operations for the system. Perhaps the way in which the problem was...
  6. "The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected"

"The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected": This is an issue that has been posted many times but:- I have not seen any serious answer.- The answers are generally off the mark, often fanciful, and involve time-consuming, useless, and sometimes dangerous operations for the system. Perhaps the way in which the problem was...
  7. The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected error that is getting worse!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected error that is getting worse!!: Firstly I have looked for a soliution to this problem and there are so many different 'versions' of it along with the plethora of fixes that do not work I'm a little overwhelmed. What I am looking for is someone who may have had the same problem and has found a solution...
  8. The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected error that is getting worse!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected error that is getting worse!!: Firstly I have looked for a soliution to this problem and there are so many different 'versions' of it along with the plethora of fixes that do not work I'm a little overwhelmed. What I am looking for is someone who may have had the same problem and has found a solution...
  9. "The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected" Randomly appears and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected" Randomly appears and...: This randomly pops, even though there is nothing in my USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-device-has-either-stopped-responding-or-has/7dfe6742-040c-4385-bc3c-59e267171462
  10. This device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected

This device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected: Hello, Windows 10 Pro x64, build 19042.928. Randomly, when I access an external USB drive or mapped network share on the NAS, I get a warning box that pops up, with two instances of the same error. Both boxes state "This device has either stopped responding or has been...