Windows 10: The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another...

Discus and support The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to transfer photos from my Google Pixel 3a. When I connect the phone and open the DCIM > Camera folder, I get this message: The device is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carly_G, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Carly_G Win User

The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another...

I am trying to transfer photos from my Google Pixel 3a. When I connect the phone and open the DCIM > Camera folder, I get this message: The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another application is copying data to or from a device, please wait for it to finish and then retry.

This only happens on my laptop and not on my office computer. How do I fix this so I can access my photos, please?

:)

Carly_G, Oct 3, 2019

2. Dialog / Popup boxes not displaying content fully?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

From the above description, I suspect that there might be issue with the display drivers.

Meanwhile, I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

1. Press
    Windows key + X and click on Device manager.

2. Expand
    Display Driver from the list.

3. Right click on the
    Graphic driver and select update driver software.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 3, 2019
  4. The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another...

Dialog / Popup boxes not displaying content fully?

I have a problem with pop up dialog boxes on Windows 10 not displaying the content fully. Its rather frustrating as I can not see most of the text or the buttons to click on. I have changed my resolutions to different ones and also display size but the
    problem still persists. It only seems to do this with pop up dialog boxes, such as software installation boxes. My display is a 48" Samsung 4K TV rung HDMI from a Nvidia GTX 980Ti GPU. Does anyone have a fix for this?

MikeKitson, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another...

1. The device is currently busy and it's contents may not be fully displayed. If another... - Similar Threads - device currently busy

2. Log in issue with another business account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in issue with another business account: I have another email set up for my other job through my other job it’s a business account, and all the emails say they do not exist and when we try to go through the can’t log in it says our phone numbers are not recognized either. The owners email doesn’t work. And either do...
  3. This device is currently waiting on another device (Code 51)

in Windows 10 News
    This device is currently waiting on another device (Code 51): [ATTACH]It is possible that devices need to wait for each other to either complete […] This article This device is currently waiting on another device (Code 51) first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. displaying disc content

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    displaying disc content: i am having no success at dispalying disc content when the disc is inserted into the laptop. anyone know how to get that content onto the screen? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-disc-content/7b0ae80f-c835-496f-8569-3e54507939fe
  5. Popup boxes not displaying content fully

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popup boxes not displaying content fully: I have a problem with pop up boxes on Edge Chromium not displaying the content fully. Here's the screenshot attached. please advice on how to avoid this. [ATTACH]...
  6. The current BIOS setting do not fully support the boot device

in Windows 10 News
    The current BIOS setting do not fully support the boot device: [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will attempt to show you how to resolve the issue The current BIOS setting do not fully support the boot device […] This article The current BIOS setting do not fully support the boot device first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Displaying contents of OneCloud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Displaying contents of OneCloud: how do I display contents of OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-contents-of-onecloud/cb3ddfd9-ae58-4a75-a52a-6587b989c37a
  8. Using the current device's product key on my another device.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using the current device's product key on my another device.: Hello, My 6 year old PC has Windows 10 PRO (Retail License). It came with Windows 7 Home which also was successfully upgraded to Windows 10 Home (OEM License). Now, I have bought a new PC which came with Windows 10 Home. How do I use my retail PRO product key in my new laptop...
  9. Current Branch vs Current Branch for Business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Current Branch vs Current Branch for Business: Using Creators Edition. I have 3 Win 10 Pro machines. In Updates > Advanced all three are set for Business and are grayed out. Since these are used at home, which option would be better ? GPedit.msc didn't change. Where can I make a change ? My guess would be in the...
  10. Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Dialog/pop up boxes not displaying content fully? HELP!!!: I have a problem with pop up dialog boxes on Windows 10 not displaying the content fully. Its rather frustrating as I can not see most of the text or the buttons to click on. I have changed my resolutions to different ones and also display size but the problem still persists....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the device is currently busy and its contents

2. this device is currently busy and its contents

3. device currently busy and its contents may not be fully displayed if another application is copying data on windows 10

4. camera directory shows device is busy and its content may not be fully displayed,
  5. deviec currently busy tablet when plugged in to computer,
  6. this device is currently busy and its contents may not be fully displayed. if another application is copying data to or from the device please wait for it to finish and then retry.,
  7. devuce currently busy and its contents may not be fully displayed if another application is copying data,
  8. دلیل خطای The device is currently busy and its contents may not be fully displaye,
  9. the device is currnelty busy and its contents may not be fully displayed. if another application is copying data to or from the device please wait for it to finish and then retry