Windows 10: The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

Discus and support The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time i try to access my localhost through any of the browsers it shows that the connection is refused. i tried changing the proxy settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aakanksha tripathi, Oct 28, 2019.

1. The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

Every time i try to access my localhost through any of the browsers it shows that the connection is refused. i tried changing the proxy settings and firewalls setting but all in vain. i tried every possible solutions available on internet to get access to it but of no help. troubleshooting showed that the localhost is not set up to accept connections or port "the world wide web service(HTTP)".

:)

aakanksha tripathi, Oct 28, 2019

2. The device or resource (wpad.Home) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide Web service (HTTP)".

The device or resource (wpad.Home) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide Web service (HTTP)".

when i troubleshoot, it shows me the following, please help.

I use chrome and windows 8.1

TrueSpirit777, Oct 29, 2019
  3. GMS Group Win User
    The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections

Hi

I keep getting disconnected from the internet and every time i run the network troubleshooter I get the same error: The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections on port "8446".

Can anyone help pls?

PS. I have included a screenshot in the attachments

GMS Group, Oct 29, 2019
  4. The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

The device or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide Web service (HTTP)".

I've been having this problem and can't seem to find a solution where I try to connect to the internet through my wireless or a ethernet cable connected to a eero that is connected to the wireless. Both say there's no internet but I can still get online
    and go to different websites but when I try to get onto my xbox account on my computer it says there is no internet connection. When I troubleshoot I get this message "The device or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not set up to accept connections on port "The
    World Wide Web service (HTTP)"." I have tried searching this problem and trying different solutions but nothing has worked.

ColorfulCrow89, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

1. The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World... - Similar Threads - device resource localhost

2. the device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "the world...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "the world...: How do i fix this?the device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "the world wide web" service HTTP in windows 11.I only receive this message on one website. and it is the only one....
  3. the device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "the world...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "the world...: How do i fix this?the device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "the world wide web" service HTTP in windows 11.I only receive this message on one website. and it is the only one....
  4. The device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...: Hi,I was having wifi problems and decided to do a Network Reset. After the reset, I have not been able to connect to wireless networks since. The option is completely gone from the settings. I have just connected to the same internet I was using before with ethernet now and...
  5. The device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

The device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...: Hi,I was having wifi problems and decided to do a Network Reset. After the reset, I have not been able to connect to wireless networks since. The option is completely gone from the settings. I have just connected to the same internet I was using before with ethernet now and...
  6. The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not set up to accept connections on port "The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not set up to accept connections on port "The...: I am getting this error from every microsoft application when I try and sign in. My internet works fine as I am able to browse no problem. I believe this error happened after the last security update. I tried to uninstall it but it kept failing the uninstall. Not sure what to...
  7. The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not set up to accept connections on port "The...

The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not set up to accept connections on port "The...: I am getting this error from every microsoft application when I try and sign in. My internet works fine as I am able to browse no problem. I believe this error happened after the last security update. I tried to uninstall it but it kept failing the uninstall. Not sure what to...
  8. The device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...: Keep getting disconnected from the internet. This happens even without a browser open. All the old threads state to turn off proxy settings - tried this, no change. I'm using windows 10...
  9. The device or resource is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide Web...

The device or resource is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide Web...: Hi, One of my website is hosted on IIS which is working fine few days back. Suddenly, it started throwing the error 'ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED'. After troubleshooting, got the below error message. I have tried windows socket reset but no luck at all. Please suggest me the...
  10. The device or resource (wpad.home) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

The device or resource (wpad.home) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...: This is the only description given to me when troubleshooting my Wi-fi connection. Using windows inbuilt troubleshooter, Windows 10 home. Intel 7500. Before posting this question I have already attempted a dozen or so fixes related very similarly to this trouble code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wpad.home not accepting connection

2. The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port

3. windows 10 the device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port The World Wide Web service (HTTP).

4. device is not setup to accept connections on port https,
  5. The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port The World Wide Web service (HTTP).,
  6. the device or resource is not setup to accept connections on port,
  7. windows 10 not set up port world wide web thhp,
  8. how to solve error he remote device or resource wont accept the connection,
  9. the device / resource is not setup to accept port,
  10. localhost iis wont accept connections,
  11. The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port 55082.,
  12. th device or resource is not setup to accept connections on port the world wide web service,
  13. localhost not setup to receive on port https,
  14. resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port ms-cluster-net.,
  15. the device or resource is not setup to accept https