Windows 10: the devices on my MS account do not appear when I try and download a game

Discus and support the devices on my MS account do not appear when I try and download a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In my MS store account i have my PC and a new android tablet listed under devices. However when I go to purchases and try and download / install a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by steveeccleshall, May 17, 2020.

1. the devices on my MS account do not appear when I try and download a game

In my MS store account i have my PC and a new android tablet listed under devices. However when I go to purchases and try and download / install a game pre purchased and running fine on the PC , when i click on select devices, it shows the original PC and a laptop not used for a while but NO Tablet. go back to devices and it shows the PC and Tablet. i can't delete the laptop as its not listed in the devices folder, and conversely i can't see a way to add the tablet to the "install / download"page for the pre purchased game . i have reset MS store, emptied the cache, got all current updates etc ................. On the tablet i have installed the latest edge, and when logging in to MS Store it shows the PC and the tablet. If i click on the game in purchases via the tablet it doesn't give clear instructions how to download / access the game from purchases. if i go to order help the advice relates to XBox not android....................................what can i do? Please!

:)

steveeccleshall, May 17, 2020

2. Devices list under MS account

Hello

I have a desktop PC plus an XBOX one. Both signed into my MS account. Until today (well that's when I first noticed) both the PC and the XBOX one are listed under 'My Devices' when I login to the account.microsoft.com

However now the XBOX one listing is missing. And it won't seem to re-appear. I tried checking for other devices and nothing picks up. I logged out of MS account and then back in on the XBOX one and still no joy. Any ideas why this might be occurring? I ended up manually registering the device and adding the serial number. Which after a while made it appear under 'my devices'. Although it still doesn't appear under 'Devices with apps and games that you downloaded from the Store', I can only see my PC still.

this is strange behaviour!

Scottyboy99, May 17, 2020
  3. Win7ine Win User
    MS Account DEVICES

Has anyone else noticed that since updating to 18363.628 (most probably just coicidence and not webbrowser but server related) all Devices listed under the MS account have become "un-"manageable ... Sign in to your Microsoft account
    i.e. when clicking on "Manage >" for any listed devices in the Overview nothing happens ....

Win7ine, May 17, 2020
  4. RK1997 Win User

the devices on my MS account do not appear when I try and download a game

MS Account DEVICES

I can still do that.

RK1997, May 17, 2020
Thema:

the devices on my MS account do not appear when I try and download a game

1. the devices on my MS account do not appear when I try and download a game - Similar Threads - devices account appear

2. When I try to sign into my Microsoft account in my settings. A grey box appears for a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I try to sign into my Microsoft account in my settings. A grey box appears for a...: In Microsoft settings.Grey BoxWon't allow me to sign inPops up then disappears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-sign-into-my-microsoft-account-in-my/d671ab33-be6d-4383-a2bd-ad87d5af3f0f
  3. When I try to download games, my Local disk D, doesn't appear as an option to download games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I try to download games, my Local disk D, doesn't appear as an option to download games.: Whenever I try to download a game, the only option that appears is Local disk C, which doesn't have the same amount of space as my D disk. Yesterday, the D disk disappeared entirely from my list over the drives available from my pc. I had to manually go in and do a rescan for...
  4. When I try to download games, my Local disk D, doesn't appear as an option to download games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to download games, my Local disk D, doesn't appear as an option to download games.: Whenever I try to download a game, the only option that appears is Local disk C, which doesn't have the same amount of space as my D disk. Yesterday, the D disk disappeared entirely from my list over the drives available from my pc. I had to manually go in and do a rescan for...
  5. When I try to download games, my Local disk D, doesn't appear as an option to download games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I Downloaded A Game On My Daughter's Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Downloaded A Game On My Daughter's Account: Hello, I accidentally bought Cuphead on my daughter's account instead of my own. I got it on my PC Windows 10. I tried to sign into my daughter's account on the Microsoft Store app but it would not work. It says the account does not exist. Could I either get a refund and...
  7. Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account: Today i have wanted to download Roblox in the Microsoft Store, to join the games faster, so i opened the Microsoft Store app, went to the Roblox app download section, clicked the Download button, and, BOOM! Error code "nUbNtp82MkWqMX6b.28.1" appeared on the screen, along...
  8. I bought a game on the wrong account. How do I download it to a family device?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a game on the wrong account. How do I download it to a family device?: I have 2 microsoft accounts, and bought a game on the wrong account. I don't want to log into the wrong account on my PC - I want to just download the game on my other accounts device (The only device on the 3 family accounts on the microsoft site - SINCE WE CANNOT MERGE...
  9. My Magic Puzzle game is not downloading when I try to open it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Magic Puzzle game is not downloading when I try to open it.: The download seems to be stuck on the Magic Puzzle game so I cannot get into the game to work a puzzle. I am hopeful you can help to release the download. Thanks for any help. Charlene Spiegelman...
  10. Adding devices to my MS Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding devices to my MS Account: I subscribed to Office on one pc; how can I add another pc on the same account? The only selection is add a Local Account, which was denied....