Windows 10: "The devices pages has been refreshed due to a hardware change" how to fix?

Discus and support "The devices pages has been refreshed due to a hardware change" how to fix? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I plug in a usb into my computer, this message pops up in the color management, which "reverts" the color settings to a yellowish tint with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Unown201, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Unown201 Win User

"The devices pages has been refreshed due to a hardware change" how to fix?

Every time I plug in a usb into my computer, this message pops up in the color management, which "reverts" the color settings to a yellowish tint with the saturation, gamma, and brightness messed up. Is there any way to prevent the drivers from refreshing when hardware changes are made?

:)

Unown201, Oct 17, 2020

2. Opening Color Management in Control Panel, I get a message "The device pages has been refreshed due to a hardware change"

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and display drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Shailendu Win User
    Opening Color Management in Control Panel, I get a message "The device pages has been refreshed due to a hardware change"

I just updated to Widows 10. As my photos did not print, like they should, I wanted to calibrate. When I open Color Management in Control Panel, I get a message "The device pages has been refreshed due to a hardware change" and I could not close the error
    message window. I am not computer literate. I have learned most everything by trial and error. Can some one help me to understand and fix the issue?

Shailendu, Oct 17, 2020
  4. "The devices pages has been refreshed due to a hardware change" how to fix?

Windows 10 Failed To Boot, Due to hardware change. Even after Refresh

I have been having a problem where windows 10 is failing to boot, due to a recent hardware change. Even though there has been no hardware change. I can get pas this problem by going into the boot device menu and manually selecting the hdd that windows is
    installed on. Since then i have been having problems with explorer which i believe to be unrelated where creating folders, renaming folder opening certain files crashed explorer. Tried every fix out there and nothing worked.

So i thought 2 birds with 1 stone ill do a reset with the "Reset This PC" option. However this failed.

After this i tried the refresh windows tool and that worked perfectly however windows is still failing to boot due to a hardware change.

Any suggestions thanks.

Any more information such as system and windows version i will get if needed.

It was windows 10 Pro.

AMD FX 8150

OS Drive: Crucial 128GB SSD

Gigabyte GA-990-XA-UD3

JoshuaMiddleton, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

"The devices pages has been refreshed due to a hardware change" how to fix?

1. "The devices pages has been refreshed due to a hardware change" how to fix? - Similar Threads - devices pages has

2. How To Fix This Operation Has Been Cancelled Due To Restrictions In Effect On This Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Fix This Operation Has Been Cancelled Due To Restrictions In Effect On This Computer: I have worked remotely for 5 years now and all of the sudden the program i am using will not let me save to my g drive. I can save to it and view it outside of my work program but not directly in the app. When i try all of the solutions on google i am missing on key part of...
  3. How To Fix This Operation Has Been Cancelled Due To Restrictions In Effect On This Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Fix This Operation Has Been Cancelled Due To Restrictions In Effect On This Computer: I have worked remotely for 5 years now and all of the sudden the program i am using will not let me save to my g drive. I can save to it and view it outside of my work program but not directly in the app. When i try all of the solutions on google i am missing on key part of...
  4. My windows 10 has unactivated due to hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows 10 has unactivated due to hardware change: What can i do? Troubleshoot does not work, i changed some pc parts and now it is no longer activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-has-unactivated-due-to-hardware/e0e0e3b0-1f1f-4a97-8d34-fb904bdea52c
  5. My windows 10 has unactivated due to hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 has unactivated due to hardware change: What can i do? Troubleshoot does not work, i changed some pc parts and now it is no longer activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-has-unactivated-due-to-hardware/e0e0e3b0-1f1f-4a97-8d34-fb904bdea52c
  6. Windows Reported That the Hardware of Your Device Has Been Changed But No Hardware Has Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reported That the Hardware of Your Device Has Been Changed But No Hardware Has Changed: Hi,So I experienced something very strange, and I would appreciate someone's knowledge on the matter.I want to point out that my PC did not go through any updates nor did it have any pending updates. I also want to note that I updated my BIOS a month before this issue. My PC...
  7. Windows Reported That the Hardware of Your Device Has Been Changed But No Hardware Has Changed

Windows Reported That the Hardware of Your Device Has Been Changed But No Hardware Has Changed: Hi,So I experienced something very strange, and I would appreciate someone's knowledge on the matter.I want to point out that my PC did not go through any updates nor did it have any pending updates. I also want to note that I updated my BIOS a month before this issue. My PC...
  8. How to Fix "The Request Failed Due to A Fatal Device Hardware Error" and plus that "this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix "The Request Failed Due to A Fatal Device Hardware Error" and plus that "this...: Here is the story & details of the devices:My hard drive Seagate Expansion SCSI was connected to my laptop, then I packed the laptop that move, in general, puts the laptop to sleep mode in that time also I removed the cable of the device. Also, laptop was connected with a...
  9. How to Fix "The Request Failed Due to A Fatal Device Hardware Error" and plus that "this...

How to Fix "The Request Failed Due to A Fatal Device Hardware Error" and plus that "this...: Here is the story & details of the devices:My hard drive Seagate Expansion SCSI was connected to my laptop, then I packed the laptop that move, in general, puts the laptop to sleep mode in that time also I removed the cable of the device. Also, laptop was connected with a...
  10. How to fix This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this...: I tried contacting one of the Windows Advisor and he gave me a fix but it didn't work. Please help asap. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-operation-has-been-cancelled-due/7786a54a-6d5e-4b67-a069-4d9c41836f82