Windows 10: The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable ...

Discus and support The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable ... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi thereI am in a dilemma, that I hope someone can help me understand and solve.I normally make Windows Image Backups of my diverse notebooks and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xprt007, Apr 12, 2024.

1. xprt007 Win User

The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable ...

Hi thereI am in a dilemma, that I hope someone can help me understand and solve.I normally make Windows Image Backups of my diverse notebooks and sometimes for some reason like one of those notebooks being dead or merely wanting to access the data on one of those HDDs on another gadget, I place them in some adapter, connect them to another notebook as an external drive.In some cases, as in Screenshot A, if one goes to the WindowsImageBackup file a specific image of a partition can be accessed as it gets mounted. Partition G for example is mounted by double-clicking that file shown.In other cas

:)

xprt007, Apr 12, 2024
  2. MINDustry Win User

Need help fixing Error code: 0x81000033

The backup finished but not when I try to mount it it says "The disk image isn’t initialized, contains partitions that aren’t recognizable, or contains volumes that haven’t been assigned drive letters. Please use the disk management snap-in to make sure that the disk, partitions, and volumes are in a usable state”.

MINDustry, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams (work or school) says "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working"

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 my Razer Kraken V2 can´t be used for calls and meetings in Microsoft Teams (work or school).

While making a test-call there comes a pop-up saying: "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working".

With the newest software installed from the Razer Website (Razer Synapse 3.7.131.11810 & Razer Synapse 2.21) it isn´t working.

When I tried to unistall Razer Synapse and reboot afterwards, it won´t change a thing - the only solution was to unistall razer synaps, uninstall the driver in the device-manager for the headphones and also for the microphone.

No Razer Synapse means no 7.1 sound, nor bass optimization.

I already asked the Razer support about that topic - they said when everything else (beside Microsoft Teams) the problem isn´t on their side?!

A Week ago, everything was working fine under Windows 10, thats the funny thing.

Any guesses what to do, so it will work again with the correct drivers?

Richie Domatio, Apr 12, 2024
  4. The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable ...

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable ...

1. The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable ... - Similar Threads - disk image isn't

2. The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable ...: Hi thereI am in a dilemma, that I hope someone can help me understand and solve.I normally make Windows Image Backups of my diverse notebooks and sometimes for some reason like one of those notebooks being dead or merely wanting to access the data on one of those HDDs on...
  3. Disk partition unknown, not initialized, can't mbr or gpt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk partition unknown, not initialized, can't mbr or gpt: Two days ago I was cleaning out my PC because it was in dire need of dusting and cleaning, as well as taking out 3 noisy fans and replacing them. After spending 11 hours on trying to get the fans to work, problem #2 was trying to get the monitor to display anything. So...
  4. Disk partition unknown, not initialized, can't mbr or gpt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk partition unknown, not initialized, can't mbr or gpt: Two days ago I was cleaning out my PC because it was in dire need of dusting and cleaning, as well as taking out 3 noisy fans and replacing them. After spending 11 hours on trying to get the fans to work, problem #2 was trying to get the monitor to display anything. So...
  5. Disk partition unknown, not initialized, can't mbr or gpt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Disk Not Initialized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Not Initialized: I tried many ways to make my hard drive work but nothing works.I have tried: Ontrack EasyRecovery, AOMEI, Mini Partition Wizard,diskpart,... but nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-not-initialized/b72a516c-96e3-4102-bd0b-66a737959e02
  7. Initialize Disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Initialize Disk: I recently had to reset my computer to try and fix some problems it was having (it was crashing constantly). When I re-ran windows I attempted to access an external hard drive I use. When I plug the hard drive in windows makes the sound recognizing it and it shows up as a USB...
  8. disk not initialized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disk not initialized: hi my name is Pablo I try to initialized my ssd but everything is gray out the initialized disk is gray out and the new simple volume is gray out to I don't know what to do need help please...
  9. WiFi Adapter isn't recognizable after restart.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Adapter isn't recognizable after restart.: I recently got a Geobook 3. It worked fine at first but when I restarted my laptop, the WiFi adapter was not recognizable and I wasn't able to use the internet. The only temporary solution I have found is to shut down my laptop and then start it again and then it works again....
  10. Unable to clone disk: disk contains mismatched GPT and MBR partition

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Unable to clone disk: disk contains mismatched GPT and MBR partition: Windows 10 is installed on machine and I need to clone the entire disk with Clonezilla. However, it gives an error as This disk contains mismatched GPT and MBR partition. It also says that I have to destroy the GPT partition table to be able to continue. How can I make...