Windows 10: The display email on my sign in screen is wrong. How do I change this.

Discus and support The display email on my sign in screen is wrong. How do I change this. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just got a new computer and the display email on the sign in page is not mine. How do I change that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanetWojtalik, Nov 9, 2018.

1. The display email on my sign in screen is wrong. How do I change this.

I just got a new computer and the display email on the sign in page is not mine. How do I change that.

:)

JanetWojtalik, Nov 9, 2018

2. The suggested email address on sign-in at many sites, is wrong. How can I change it

Original Title: email address

The suggested email address on sign-in at many sites, is wrong. How can I change it

KenCrowther, Nov 9, 2018
  3. How to change name on Sign-in screen

Hi Lynn,

The steps to change your name that appears on your sign-in screen depend on the type of the user account that you're using. If you're using a Microsoft account, here are the steps to change your name:

• Press Windows logo key + I
      buttons on your keyboard to open the Settings app.
    • Select Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Click the Manage my Microsoft Account link to open the web browser.
    • Click the Edit name link on the main page.
    • Change your name, then hit OK.

To change or edit your name for your local account, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click Start, then choose Control Panel.
    • Click User Accounts twice.
    • Select the account, then click Change the account name.

Update us if it addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Nov 9, 2018
  4. The display email on my sign in screen is wrong. How do I change this.

screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

The display email on my sign in screen is wrong. How do I change this.

1. The display email on my sign in screen is wrong. How do I change this. - Similar Threads - display email sign

2. Wrong email address for signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong email address for signing in: I'm signing into my account everywhere using a personal email address me@mydomain which is set as my primary and only sign-in alias at account.live.com/signinpreferences. But, when I go to account.microsoft.com/profile under account info, it insists that my other *** Email...
  3. Wrong email address for signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong email address for signing in: I'm signing into my account everywhere using a personal email address me@mydomain which is set as my primary and only sign-in alias at account.live.com/signinpreferences. But, when I go to account.microsoft.com/profile under account info, it insists that my other *** Email...
  4. How do I change my email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my email?: When I got into Windows I didn’t link an email to my account, but when I logged into my Xbox account through Xbox console companion it automatically made that email the one for my user account. I don’t want that email to be linked to my user account how do I change it to a...
  5. How can i change the sign-in email?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can i change the sign-in email?: Hi, my dad helped me build a pc i ordered parts for, and yesterday i tried to sign in to xbox through my pc, and it changed my sign-in email to an old email my dad doesnt use anymore, and i'd like for my sign-in email to be mine, since it's my pc, and not the email to the old...
  6. How do I change my email password?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change my email password?: How do I change my email password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/7dbf58d3-5632-460e-a1f7-16ac16bda6a8
  7. How do I change my sign in screen name

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my sign in screen name: How do I change my sign in screen name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-sign-in-screen-name/176d068e-651e-4421-afaf-61a39362eadc
  8. how do i change my email password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i change my email password: How do I change my email password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-password/5f0f79fe-cb77-4dde-8bbf-79005231a85a"
  9. How do i fix wrong screen display size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i fix wrong screen display size?: My setting is at 100% yet screen size is 125. I have up to date drivers and tried pressing the Control 0 keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-wrong-screen-display-size/0a2c87e4-5121-4ebe-8ee4-dd5ae993238a
  10. Change Administrator Email - Signed in with wrong email ID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Administrator Email - Signed in with wrong email ID: Hi, I recently received a laptop from my university running Windows 10 Pro Education. I do not know much about computers so please bear with me. When signing in to the laptop I signed in with another email ID instead of the ID that I had provided my University with. Now, it...