Windows 10: The display of my laptop change colour saturation after opening the notification bar. Any idea?

Discus and support The display of my laptop change colour saturation after opening the notification bar. Any idea? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Laptop ASUS M413DA - AMD Ryzen 5 + Radeon Vega 8. Only way for solving seems to uninstall graphics driver. Tried Windows update driver, Asus driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mattia_DL, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Mattia_DL Win User

The display of my laptop change colour saturation after opening the notification bar. Any idea?

Laptop ASUS M413DA - AMD Ryzen 5 + Radeon Vega 8.

Only way for solving seems to uninstall graphics driver.

Tried Windows update driver, Asus driver and AMD driver. All 3 same problem.The display of my laptop change colour saturation after opening the notification bar. Any idea? [​IMG]The display of my laptop change colour saturation after opening the notification bar. Any idea? [​IMG]The display of my laptop change colour saturation after opening the notification bar. Any idea? [​IMG]

:)

Mattia_DL, Jan 29, 2021

2. Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display

I have HP Spectre laptop. Have just taken it on holiday and find the display has appeared to change the colour calibration of all the photos I have downloaded from camera. The sky has gone purple and the yellows gone green Reds appear to have changed slightly
    . I use Autocad and find all the pen colours have changed. Please suggest how to get back to the original colours

KenBurgess1, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

The display of my laptop change colour saturation after opening the notification bar. Any idea?

Color Saturation changes while playing games

Hi Colin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Color saturation on the computer, we will look into this for you. However, in order to get to the root cause of the issue, please reply with the following details:

• Does this issue occur only while playing games?
    • Have you downloaded the games from Microsoft Store?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

You can refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Updating drivers

I suggest you to try updating the display drivers and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the display driver and select
      Update Drivers.

4. Restart the computer if prompted.

Article for reference:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: Calibrating Display color Profiles

You can try calibrating the Display Color Profiles as per your requirement and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Color Management in the search bar on the
      Taskbar and open it.
    2. Click on Advanced Tab.
    3. Click on Calibrate Display, and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the display.
    4. If you want to change the Default system profile, and then click on
      Change system defaults, click on the profile that you want to make default and click on
      Set as default to make the profile as the default profile.

For more information on Color Management, you can refer the article
    About Color Management

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. The display of my laptop change colour saturation after opening the notification bar. Any idea? - Similar Threads - display laptop change

2. Why are my colours different saturated when displayed on MS desktop or pdf?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are my colours different saturated when displayed on MS desktop or pdf?: In Lightroom or Photoshop, the colours are correct. I calibrated my monitor again and updated all drivers. Also, I cleaned out all profiles in MS colour management and use only the one created by x-ray. When I open the exported jpg in sRGB converted from ProPhoto then it...
  3. Why are my colours different saturated when displayed on MS desktop or pdf?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my colours different saturated when displayed on MS desktop or pdf?: In Lightroom or Photoshop, the colours are correct. I calibrated my monitor again and updated all drivers. Also, I cleaned out all profiles in MS colour management and use only the one created by x-ray. When I open the exported jpg in sRGB converted from ProPhoto then it...
  4. Why are my colours different saturated when displayed on MS desktop or pdf?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Scree colour saturation

Scree colour saturation: Hello, Every time when in turn on my night light mode, the colours on the screen become very saturated. it really irritates my eyes! When night light is off, everything is fine....
  6. Dull colour saturation

Dull colour saturation: I just bought this new computer because it has Windows 10.Acer Aspire 3 The colour saturation on the windows supplied pics look great, but as soon as I go anywhere the picture looks dull like an old newspaper. What the heck?...
  7. Colour change on Task Bar.

Colour change on Task Bar.: I updated my windows 10 yesterday and now my task bar has gone back to the 1990! I have googled instructions on how to change it but my Start, taskbar, and action center is not clickable. Any help apreciated. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  8. Colour Saturation problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colour Saturation problem: Hi I've come across this new problem,and i would like some help with it.When i start some games,the screen is over saturated in different colours(red,green,white).When the game crashes,it is always like the screen below too much white on screen. [ATTACH] How do i fix...
  9. Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display

Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display: I have HP Spectre laptop. Have just taken it on holiday and find the display has appeared to change the colour calibration of all the photos I have downloaded from camera. The sky has gone purple and the yellows gone green Reds appear to have changed slightly . I use Autocad...
  10. Display saturation

Display saturation: I have a SonySVL 2413Z!E All in One PC using windows 10. When I play some video files the screen goes into saturation. Over bright & contrast. The only way out of this is to restart the PC. All then returns to normal. Any help much appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 choose your color notivigation show up