Windows 10: The display on my PC is stuck zoomed in

Discus and support The display on my PC is stuck zoomed in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi so, when i start up my computer the display is stuck zoomed in. I’ve been having this problem for awhile now, sometimes if I shutdown and restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Coral-, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Coral- Win User

The display on my PC is stuck zoomed in

Hi so, when i start up my computer the display is stuck zoomed in. I’ve been having this problem for awhile now, sometimes if I shutdown and restarted the pc enough times it would eventually open with the normal display size.

However, now even if I restart it many times the display is remaining zoomed in. Consider, I have tried zooming in and out once on the desktop but this does not fix anything as this is not the problem. The display is zoomed in from the very first screen that is displayed, the HP sceen for context. I have also tried the following, going through display adapters and uninstalling device. But this did not work for me. Also I have tried leaving the pc turned off for periods of time before starting it up again, as well as unplugging it and switching it off at the socket before starting up but once again this did not work.

I should also mention that this started happening after the pc was left on for awhile or when the power cut out unexpecantly a few times, not sure if this is a contributing factor. Also the pc is new as of december 2019.

the computer itself is a hp pavilion, intel core i5 8th gen if this is any help.

please any help or advice is much appreciated, I feel as though I’ve tried everything and I’m not sure what to do.

:)

Coral-, Oct 21, 2020

2. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 21, 2020
  4. The display on my PC is stuck zoomed in

How do I increase my zoom options for Windows 10? Right now I only get zoom in 25% increments.

Hello,

As you want to change zoom settings, I suggest you to try the steps and check if this helps.

• Click on Start and select Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On Display settings you can change the size of apps, text and other items.
    Write us back if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

The display on my PC is stuck zoomed in

1. The display on my PC is stuck zoomed in - Similar Threads - display stuck zoomed

2. My laptop's display is stuck in zoom.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's display is stuck in zoom.: My laptop's apps, taskbar, and start stuck in zoom but my bag round is normal.its showing my display is in 1 hertz in refreshrate but my actual diaply is 60 hertz....
  3. My laptop's display is stuck in zoom.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's display is stuck in zoom.: My laptop's apps, taskbar, and start stuck in zoom but my bag round is normal.its showing my display is in 1 hertz in refreshrate but my actual diaply is 60 hertz....
  4. My laptop's display is stuck in zoom.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My pc in zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc in zoomed in.: Got home today and my pc in zoomed in, I went to settings and they were all normal but my main monitor everything is zoomed in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-in-zoomed-in/553d7c55-0d06-4eaa-95a5-acc58e99e38c
  6. My pc in zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc in zoomed in.: Got home today and my pc in zoomed in, I went to settings and they were all normal but my main monitor everything is zoomed in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-in-zoomed-in/553d7c55-0d06-4eaa-95a5-acc58e99e38c
  7. My pc in zoomed in.

8. second display, zooming

second display, zooming: Help !!when i plug in the second display, both screens zoom in and out, making it difficult to click settings, have change Hz setting and no problems setting up on another laptop. This laptop is new Windows 11...
  9. Stuck on 500% zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on 500% zoom: I cannot get out of 500% zoom.I tried starting with safe mode and it works until you have to log in. After logging in, the screen is zoomed in again and there is no way to log in and go to the settings to scale back down. Please help...
  10. Stuck on 500% zoom

Stuck on 500% zoom: I cannot get out of 500% zoom.I tried starting with safe mode and it works until you have to log in. After logging in, the screen is zoomed in again and there is no way to log in and go to the settings to scale back down. Please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. programs zoomed in after restart windows 10