Windows 10: the dllhost.exe COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory

Discus and support the dllhost.exe COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 (Japanese) updated Version 1909 Drivers updated Browser Firefox updated. Since the last Windows 10 Update KB4550945 the (dllhost.exe ) COM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ari94, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Ari94 Win User

the dllhost.exe COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory

Windows 10 (Japanese) updated
    Version 1909
    Drivers updated
    Browser Firefox updated.

Since the last Windows 10 Update KB4550945 the (dllhost.exe ) COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory.
    I did not face such a problem it is first time. As you can refer screen shot there are very few startup programs one I have disabled CCleaner thought I will help me but no avail.

As I use computer mostly for graphic designing, due to CPU/memory consumption I can't.

Is there any solution to solve this problem?, if so please suggest.

Thank you.

:)

Ari94, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Com surrogate consumes all the memory memory

I have upgraded from windows 8.1 to win10,, after this upgrade when ever i open my folder which contains videos the COM Surrogate starts consuming memory until the whole memory ends up and every thing stop working. Please give a solution to this problem.

NomanSheikh, Apr 25, 2020
  4. the dllhost.exe COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory

Com surrogate consume all the memory

I have upgraded from windows 8.1 to win10,, after this upgrade when ever i open my folder which contains videos the COM Surrogate starts consuming memory until the whole memory ends up and every thing
    stop working. Please give a solution to this problem.

NomanSheikh, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

the dllhost.exe COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory

1. the dllhost.exe COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory - Similar Threads - dllhost exe COM

2. COM Surrogate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM Surrogate: Gostaria de saber se isso é um virus ou um programa legivel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/com-surrogate/78136555-aabd-40e5-ae6e-d2acdf4ccdad
  3. Word, DllHost and Com Surrogate continually stop working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word, DllHost and Com Surrogate continually stop working: I have Windows 10 2H20 + Office 365 64 bit. I have a system drive C and a data drive D. Windows update not showing any new updates Today I have well over a dozen instances. Apart from Word I only see events from the Reliability history. Word starts, I can open files from...
  4. COM surrogate 20% cpu and usage

COM surrogate 20% cpu and usage: [ATTACH]this happend after installing an app i unistalled it and restart but nothing happened scanned my files but no threats were found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/com-surrogate-20-cpu-and-usage/a739637e-40ed-4e19-9347-88749f65fcf8
  5. COM Surrogate high CPU usage

COM Surrogate high CPU usage: Hello I saw many posts for COM surrogate using high CPU but never a case like mine. Whenever i click end task,it restarts the process but it keeps it low under 2% CPU Then every time i start Windows Media Player,both files go over 25-30% so i end up having COM and Windows...
  6. CPU. COM SURROGATE USING HIGH CPU

CPU. COM SURROGATE USING HIGH CPU: I AM RUNNING A DJ SOFTWARE PROGRAME CALLED VIRTUAL DJ, EVERYTHING SEEMS TO RUN SLOW OR STOP. LOOKIMG IN TASK MANAGER IT SHOWS HIGH USAGE OF COM SURROGATE, I CANNOT DISABLE THIS WHY. CAN ANYONE HELP ME [ATTACH]...
  7. COM Surrogate consumes a lot of CPU, Memory Space unnaturally every time when laptop turned on

COM Surrogate consumes a lot of CPU, Memory Space unnaturally every time when laptop turned on: Hello, Whenever I turned on my laptop COM Surrogate start to consume huge number of RAM, Memory and Disk Space - [ATTACH] Then If I click on the COM Surrogate and then click End Task then it behaves normally. [ATTACH] And after some time 3-5 min of ending this task...
  8. COM Surrogate consumes a lot of CPU, Memory and Disk Space

COM Surrogate consumes a lot of CPU, Memory and Disk Space: Hello, Whenever I turned on my laptop COM Surrogate start to consume huge number of RAM, Memory and Disk Space - [ATTACH] Then If I click on the COM Surrogate and then click End Task then it behaves normally. [ATTACH] And after some time 3-5 min of ending this task...
  9. COM surrogate

COM surrogate: I logged on this morning and CMD automatically opened. I became concerned because nothing like this usually happens, so i opened task manager after researching reasons why this may occur and discovering that it may be caused by malware. i saw that a couple programs labelled...
  10. Com Surrogate

Com Surrogate: Hi! This days my computer shows a window that I never saw before about COM Surrogate. It says Windows Security in the name bar above but I don't thrust. What it is? It's a virus?...