Windows 10: the dllhost.exe COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory

Discus and support the dllhost.exe COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 (Japanese) updated Version 1909 Drivers updated Browser Firefox updated. Since the last Windows 10 Update KB4550945 the (dllhost.exe ) COM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ari94, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Ari94 Win User

the dllhost.exe COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory

Windows 10 (Japanese) updated
    Version 1909
    Drivers updated
    Browser Firefox updated.

Since the last Windows 10 Update KB4550945 the (dllhost.exe ) COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory.
    I did not face such a problem it is first time. As you can refer screen shot there are very few startup programs one I have disabled CCleaner thought I will help me but no avail.

As I use computer mostly for graphic designing, due to CPU/memory consumption I can't.

Is there any solution to solve this problem?, if so please suggest.

Thank you.

:)

Ari94, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Com surrogate consumes all the memory memory

I have upgraded from windows 8.1 to win10,, after this upgrade when ever i open my folder which contains videos the COM Surrogate starts consuming memory until the whole memory ends up and every thing stop working. Please give a solution to this problem.

NomanSheikh, Apr 25, 2020
  4. the dllhost.exe COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory

Com surrogate consume all the memory

I have upgraded from windows 8.1 to win10,, after this upgrade when ever i open my folder which contains videos the COM Surrogate starts consuming memory until the whole memory ends up and every thing
    stop working. Please give a solution to this problem.

NomanSheikh, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

the dllhost.exe COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory

1. the dllhost.exe COM Surrogate start consuming CPU/Memory - Similar Threads - dllhost exe COM

2. Multiple Com Surrogates No Viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Com Surrogates No Viruses: There are NO viruses on my PC... Yet there still are multiple com surrogates... Is this normal!!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-com-surrogates-no-viruses/1a14c36f-41d6-47f7-a2ed-e81a7d293c1d
  3. COM Surrogate?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    COM Surrogate?: I downloaded a JPG file and resized it, I have done this a million times. After saving it ballooned to 300MB and would not let me upload to the site I usually do, go to delete the file and it says cannot delete file because of COM surrogate. I stopped COM surrogate and then...
  4. Revving episodes, and COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Revving episodes, and COM Surrogate: Hello, clan. Normally, my laptop is very quiet, but lately, it's taken to bouts of "revving." This revving ("whirring"?) might last fifteen minutes, or it might last an hour, but it reminds me of a jet readying for takeoff. I've no idea what triggers the revving, or what...
  5. COM surrogate

COM surrogate: I logged on this morning and CMD automatically opened. I became concerned because nothing like this usually happens, so i opened task manager after researching reasons why this may occur and discovering that it may be caused by malware. i saw that a couple programs labelled...
  6. Com Surrogate Virus

Com Surrogate Virus: Recently, I cant save files or delete them because of "com surrogate". I think I got it when I downloaded Utorrent. I searched up how to delete it and everyone says dllhost.exe in the task manager bar :/. Sadly for me, whenever I click on dllhost.exe it immediately disappears...
  7. Com Surrogate

Com Surrogate: Hi! This days my computer shows a window that I never saw before about COM Surrogate. It says Windows Security in the name bar above but I don't thrust. What it is? It's a virus?...
  8. COM Surrogate (32 bit)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COM Surrogate (32 bit): When i boot my new HP ProBook 450 G5 running Windows 10 pro, I get the message: Email "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs...
  9. COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Support
    COM Surrogate: I'm trying to delete a file or remove personal picture information from a *.jpg, but I'm told that "The action can't be completed because the file is open in COM Surrogate." What is going on? 31943
  10. Com surrogate stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Com surrogate stopped working: Not having any issues with the pc but in reliability history I am seeing occasional ‘com surrogate has stopped working’ messages. It’s very sporadic. Sometimes many many days with nothing listed but then yesterday I saw it shortly after starting machine and then again today....