Windows 10: The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem

Discus and support The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 always gets back to turned off every long time of shut down. Does it really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/a_jimwel, Sep 16, 2020.

1. The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem

The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem UKa_hefVheFeYHdj7D795U3Znt9GB47vEMYZunlzHHc.jpg

The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 always gets back to turned off every long time of shut down. Does it really not save the setting for spatial sound? There are times that the setting doesn't save, there are times there is.

PS. I bought the dolby access from the store but still the problem resists.

It still turns off even after resetting

submitted by /u/a_jimwel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/a_jimwel, Sep 16, 2020

2. Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

I just using standard pair of 3.5mm headphones connected to the computer. Dolby Atmos for headphones is advertised to work with any headphone. This has worked previously for me. I just no longer have the option to select Dolby Atmos for headphones under
    spatial sound.

JimboJones122, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

I recently installed Dolby Access from the Microsoft store to trial Dolby Atmos for headphones. During the trial I was able select Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound settings but after purchasing the license the option is now gone, I am only able
    to select Off and Windows Sonic for Headphones in the spatial sound settings. I have tried updating sound drivers to latest, rolling back to generic windows drivers and reinstalling Dolby access with restarts inbetween with no luck. Have also updated windows

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 1903

OS build 18362.239

4. The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem

Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

Thank you for your reply

I have tried reinstalling the app but the option for Dolby Atmos for headphones still does not appear under spatial sound. I restart the computer after uninstalling and again after installing.

Thema:

The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem

1. The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos Headphones

2. Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound: Hi guys, I have a new soundbar with Dolby Atmos and connected it to my TV and PC. I can open it in the Access App and also test the audio but when it tells me to change spatial sound, i cannot select Dolby Atmos.I know that there are a lot of topics here but I already tried...
  3. Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound: Hi guys, I have a new soundbar with Dolby Atmos and connected it to my TV and PC. I can open it in the Access App and also test the audio but when it tells me to change spatial sound, i cannot select Dolby Atmos.I know that there are a lot of topics here but I already tried...
  4. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: I paid for the Dolby Atmos for headphones app,from the MS store, now it doesn't work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos-for-headphones/1249cda4-1274-4325-9148-dfde7460340f
  5. Spatial sound windows sonic and dolby atmos for headphones/home theater settings are not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial sound windows sonic and dolby atmos for headphones/home theater settings are not...: cSir someone has tampered my windows 10 PC's spatial sound coding feature... Since yesterday I am unable to upscale any Dolby digital; Dolby digital plus; Dolby true HD content into full Dolby atmos. Even though I have enabled Dolby atmos for headphones via the Dolby Access...
  6. Dolby atmos not showing in Spatial sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby atmos not showing in Spatial sound: Couldn't update Dolby access so I uninstalled everything and tried to reinstall it. Now there is no Dolby Atmos options and only windows sonic Help :((( submitted by /u/AggerDagger [link] [comments]...
  7. Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling

Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling: So, I did figure this out. I found another thread only 1!!! and ive been all over the internet trying to figure it out but i already kind of had an idea of what may of caused the issue. My Dolby Atmos Sound wouldnt enable. I could do windows sonic but when id click atmos...
  8. Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound: I recently installed Dolby Access from the Microsoft store to trial Dolby Atmos for headphones. During the trial I was able select Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound settings but after purchasing the license the option is now gone, I am only able to select Off and...
  9. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...
  10. Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off?

Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off?: The option "turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound" Do you need to turn this on or off in use with Dolby Atmos for headphones? I read you need to disable "enhancements" when using Dolby Atmos However since the 7.1 virtual sound option is in the tab of spatial audio, where...