Windows 10: The download internet speed on my laptop has been stuck/capped at 500 kbps for like 8...

Discus and support The download internet speed on my laptop has been stuck/capped at 500 kbps for like 8... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; it seems only my laptop has this problem as every other device i use gets well over 30mbps, i have tried a lot things but nothing worked, here are some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WhatEver405, May 25, 2020.

1. The download internet speed on my laptop has been stuck/capped at 500 kbps for like 8...

it seems only my laptop has this problem as every other device i use gets well over 30mbps, i have tried a lot things but nothing worked, here are some of the things i tried:

i reset windows
    i updated windows

i updated my laptops built in wifi receiver

i used external wifi receivers

i updated external wifi receivers

and recently, i have been getting only 300kbps download speed and sometimes 200kbps too!

i checked my router's setting to see if my speed was limited, it wasnt. I also cant use LAN as the router is on the other side of the room.

if you know how to fix this, please tell me!

:)

WhatEver405, May 25, 2020

2. Connects with 460.8 Kbps in both 2G and 3G in Nokia 500

Hi,

I am using Nokia 500 and the problem is – whenever I connect to the internet by using
    2G or 3G it gets connected with 460.8 Kbps always. I am able to browse and download files in good speed when I connect it via 3G but just wanted to know that, can it affect internet speed when I am on 3G?

I get around 100-500 KB/sec. speed when I use internet in just my phone. But when I use it in PC I get around
    50-150 KB/sec. using Internet Download Manager software. So, is it because of the speed shown when I connected it?

So, please help me in the following problem. Thanks!

Akash_satpathi, May 25, 2020
  3. speed cap

my internet should be 200mbps and I only get 30 the rest of my family get the full speed but me and my brother don't so what is capping my speed is it my network adaptor inside my laptop my laptop is a HP 255

xandercole, May 25, 2020
  4. jayminesh Win User

The download internet speed on my laptop has been stuck/capped at 500 kbps for like 8...

hi-speed internet on nokia c7

Hi,

Nokia C-07 showing 500 MB of internal phone memory only , thats why the speed connectivity shows only 460 KBPS modem connection in 3G mode.

Please suggest me, how to get the right speed of 3g, although the modem of phone is showing 10.2 mbps speed

jayminesh, May 25, 2020
Thema:

The download internet speed on my laptop has been stuck/capped at 500 kbps for like 8...

1. The download internet speed on my laptop has been stuck/capped at 500 kbps for like 8... - Similar Threads - download internet speed

2. Internet speed capped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet speed capped: Hello,When i test my internet speed the avarage i get is around 100 Mbit/s. But when i try to download a game on various launchers like Epic, EA or Steam, the download speed is always about 12-15 Mbit/s. I checked if for some reason the limiter for the download speed was...
  3. Internet speed capped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet speed capped: Hello,When i test my internet speed the avarage i get is around 100 Mbit/s. But when i try to download a game on various launchers like Epic, EA or Steam, the download speed is always about 12-15 Mbit/s. I checked if for some reason the limiter for the download speed was...
  4. My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed.: My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed. My drivers are updated. My Ethernet cable is good I tried the same wire on another pc in the same room and they get 100mbps on downloads. My motherboard is a MPG Z390 gaming plus....
  5. My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed.

My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed.: My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed. My drivers are updated. My Ethernet cable is good I tried the same wire on another pc in the same room and they get 100mbps on downloads. My motherboard is a MPG Z390 gaming plus....
  6. My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Why is my internet speed dropping suddenly to kbps?

Why is my internet speed dropping suddenly to kbps?: My internet speed suddenly drops to few kbps. The only thing that fixes it is to toggle the airplane mode off and on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-internet-speed-dropping-suddenly-to-kbps/89203f1a-e9aa-49bf-b2b2-0a95ed18df1f
  8. Why is my internet speed dropping suddenly to kbps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my internet speed dropping suddenly to kbps?: My internet speed suddenly drops to few kbps. The only thing that fixes it is to toggle the airplane mode off and on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-internet-speed-dropping-suddenly-to-kbps/89203f1a-e9aa-49bf-b2b2-0a95ed18df1f
  9. Windows capping internet speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows capping internet speed: Windows is capping my internet speed to 20MBit per second when connected to my routerways i tried connectingNetwork Connection is capped when connected to my Home Network through WiFiNetwork Connection is capped when connected to my Home Network Through mobile hotspot wifi...
  10. Download speed capped?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download speed capped?: I've used tron script yesterday and my download speed seems to be somehow capped, but in unusual way. So the speedtest shows my actual download and upload speed (70/70) but either steam and rockstar launcher,(or in fact any other app)are capped at 7mbps. Sometimes it doubles...