Windows 10: The Dreaded Blue Screen

Discus and support The Dreaded Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting the Blue Screen popping up, especially if I am on the net viewing photos on Flickr. The message is received concerns a stop code and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrankHeron, Jun 2, 2020.

1. The Dreaded Blue Screen

I keep getting the Blue Screen popping up, especially if I am on the net viewing photos on Flickr. The message is received concerns a stop code and that Windows will shut down and restart. It takes several hours or several days before I can boot up again. Help!!!!

:)

FrankHeron, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 2, 2020
  4. The Dreaded Blue Screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

The Dreaded Blue Screen

1. The Dreaded Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Dreaded Blue Screen

2. Dreaded blue screen on a Lenovo Ideapad MIIX 310-101CR using windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dreaded blue screen on a Lenovo Ideapad MIIX 310-101CR using windows 10: Hullo,I previously purchased a Lenovo Ideapad MIIX 310-101CR brand new specifically to do only my banking on and nothing else. This worked fine until I one day was notified of a windows 10 update for the machine. Being conscientious and always doing updates I allowed the...
  3. Dreaded blue screen on a Lenovo Ideapad MIIX 310-101CR using windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dreaded blue screen on a Lenovo Ideapad MIIX 310-101CR using windows 10: Hullo,I previously purchased a Lenovo Ideapad MIIX 310-101CR brand new specifically to do only my banking on and nothing else. This worked fine until I one day was notified of a windows 10 update for the machine. Being conscientious and always doing updates I allowed the...
  4. Dreaded blue screen on a Lenovo Ideapad MIIX 310-101CR using windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Desktop Icons : Dreaded Blue box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icons : Dreaded Blue box: I'm not sure if its possible, but I really don't like the blue boxes that appear by default on some of the application icons. I have tried everything to get rid of these blue boxes and nothing seems to work. Its a small aesthetic detail, but its driving me crazy. Can someone...
  6. Desktop Icons : Dreaded Blue box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icons : Dreaded Blue box: I'm not sure if its possible, but I really don't like the blue boxes that appear by default on some of the application icons. I have tried everything to get rid of these blue boxes and nothing seems to work. Its a small aesthetic detail, but its driving me crazy. Can someone...
  7. The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots

The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots: Last night my PC shut off entirely out of the blue. I was playing witcher 3 when it just turned off. So i turned it back on and all was fine. Then today I go to wake my computer up and then it starts turning on and off over and over again. Bought a new psu and picked it up...
  8. The Dreaded Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Dreaded Blue Screen: I received an Error Code 0x000014c and i have followed your directions posted on here. I inserted the media installation tool. However all I get is that damn screen, Recovery. I reset my Boot Order and confirmed the player. But I cannot get the computer to turn on so I can...
  9. I've got the dreaded blue screen.

I've got the dreaded blue screen.: It says machine check acception. I've tried several options trying to fix but none have worked. I have powered off desktop and it is undoing changes. But still will only go so far in the restart before screen freezes. Any ideas?...
  10. dreaded blue screen

dreaded blue screen: OK the last few updates has left my computer a mess I get a blue screen several times a day I had to totally change my id because of it I'm about ready to format my harddrive and go back to win 7 pro. I use more than one browser and will always do it so if you are...