Windows 10: the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted

Discus and support the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted. it says i have 800gb left on my storage and i dont have a usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bryan Adams2, Mar 18, 2023.

1. the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted

the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted. it says i have 800gb left on my storage and i dont have a usb drive, only a disk drive, and i cant format it because it said it can break windows. im trying to factory reset my pc but i need a recovery enviroment, and i dont have one so thats why im trying and im getting all types of errors like this. i tried diskpart and the one im currently using didnt even pop up.

:)

Bryan Adams2, Mar 18, 2023
  2. rhegde Win User

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Mar 18, 2023
  3. little cat, Mar 18, 2023
  4. newtekie1 Win User

the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted

1. the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted - Similar Threads - drive must able

2. Not able to Paste or delete files from an external drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to Paste or delete files from an external drive: So, today i was having a presentation and when i plugged my pendrive in my laptop and tried to paste some items in it it gave me the following errors→ You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy this folderwhen i click continue to give it the permission it says...
  3. Not able to Paste or delete files from an external drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to Paste or delete files from an external drive: So, today i was having a presentation and when i plugged my pendrive in my laptop and tried to paste some items in it it gave me the following errors→ You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy this folderwhen i click continue to give it the permission it says...
  4. the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted: the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted. it says i have 800gb left on my storage and i dont have a usb drive, only a disk drive, and i cant format it because it said it can break windows. im trying to factory reset my pc but i...
  5. the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted: the drive must be able to hold at least 1gb, and everything on the drive will be deleted. it says i have 800gb left on my storage and i dont have a usb drive, only a disk drive, and i cant format it because it said it can break windows. im trying to factory reset my pc but i...
  6. Deleted everything in OS C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted everything in OS C: drive: HiI accidentally cleaned my disk with the OS and recovery partitions on it installing Windows 10 from a USB. I was trying to create a new partition for it to be installed on, and wiped “Disk 0” clean instead of “Disk 1”, which was the USB flash drive. I am trying to recover...
  7. Deleted everything in OS C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted everything in OS C: drive: HiI accidentally cleaned my disk with the OS and recovery partitions on it installing Windows 10 from a USB. I was trying to create a new partition for it to be installed on, and wiped “Disk 0” clean instead of “Disk 1”, which was the USB flash drive. I am trying to recover...
  8. Delete everything off a recovery drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete everything off a recovery drive: I created a recovery drive for my laptop but now i want to convert it back to a memory drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-everything-off-a-recovery-drive/5bb72158-392d-4964-9082-44c07dd5c203
  9. Not able to delete drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to delete drive: Hi, I have 3 partitions on my disk C, D & E. Previously windows were installed on partition E, now it is installed on partition C. Now I am trying to delete the partition E but it is not allowing me to delete it. This could be because E partition is the primary partition &...
  10. Moving APP to another Drive "Delete other apps, to use this drive the other apps must be...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Moving APP to another Drive "Delete other apps, to use this drive the other apps must be...: I am trying to move a game form one drive to another. I have a lot of very important information on my other drive and don't want to delete anything. What other apps does it want to uninstall, is it safe to do so?...