Windows 10: The driver detected an controller error on Device\CdRom0

Discus and support The driver detected an controller error on Device\CdRom0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After the security update on today, 22/4/2022, my laptop frequently failed to boot up , so i used bios settings to enter the laptop and checked event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by đặng quốctuấn, Apr 22, 2022.

1. The driver detected an controller error on Device\CdRom0

After the security update on today, 22/4/2022, my laptop frequently failed to boot up , so i used bios settings to enter the laptop and checked event viewer . i saw the error log and i copied it here.i have done the sfc /scannow and the chkdsk /fand the problem persist. none of the diagnoise showed any problem but the laptop cant boot itself up after the logo. there are no spinning circles when this happen.Log Name: SystemSource: cdromDate: 22/04/2022 13:42:46Event ID: 11Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: ClassicUser: N/AComputer: DESK

:)

đặng quốctuấn, Apr 22, 2022

2. USB composite device "driver error"

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? We suggest uninstalling and re-installing USB drivers and check if the issue persists. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Apr 22, 2022
  3. base system device driver not found

Hello,

Code 28 error indicates that the drivers for this device are not installed. I would suggest you to try the methods provided below and check if they help in resolving the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter automatically detect and fix issue with your hardware and devices. To run this troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select View by: Small icons.
    • Open Troubleshooting.
    • Under Hardware and Sound, run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Update the driver.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Find the device that you want to update, and double-click the device name.
    • Click Driver tab.
    • Click Update Driver.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 22, 2022
  4. The driver detected an controller error on Device\CdRom0

The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk0\DR0.

I have installed Windows 10 and I just recently seen this error in the event viewer.

The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk0\DR0.

It only shows up when I restart. If I shut the pc down completely and then boot it back up it doesn't

show this error. The pc is working fine. I haven't noticed any problems and wouldn't know

anything was wrong, but for the event viewer. Any ideals? I've already made sure that I am using

the most up to date driver for the controller.

ALLENMILLERWO, Apr 22, 2022
Thema:

The driver detected an controller error on Device\CdRom0

1. The driver detected an controller error on Device\CdRom0 - Similar Threads - driver detected controller

2. The driver detected an error in the device harddisk1 dr1 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver detected an error in the device harddisk1 dr1 controller: Immediately upon booting every time there is an error in the event log:The driver detected a device harddisk1 dr1 controller errorIt began to appear from the day the latest updates were installed:January 9, 2024 — KB5034123 OS builds 22621.3007 and 22631.3007Windows 11...
  3. The driver detected an error in the device harddisk1 dr1 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The driver detected an error in the device harddisk1 dr1 controller: Immediately upon booting every time there is an error in the event log:The driver detected a device harddisk1 dr1 controller errorIt began to appear from the day the latest updates were installed:January 9, 2024 — KB5034123 OS builds 22621.3007 and 22631.3007Windows 11...
  4. Error: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR11: Hello,I keep getting this error on my Windows 10 Lenovo. I then check the drive using a few Lenovo utilities but it never finds a thing. What would be the next steps to troubleshoot this solid-state drive? Which Windows utilities should I try?...
  5. Error: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR11: Hello,I keep getting this error on my Windows 10 Lenovo. I then check the drive using a few Lenovo utilities but it never finds a thing. What would be the next steps to troubleshoot this solid-state drive? Which Windows utilities should I try?...
  6. Error: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk1\DR1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk1\DR1: Hello I'm using Windows Server 2022 and I have this problem: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk1\DR1Here is the description of my environment2 physical server with Windows Server 2022. Holding hyper V role and high availability clusterShared FC HPE...
  8. The driver detected an controller error on Device\CdRom0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The driver detected an controller error on Device\CdRom0: After the security update on today, 22/4/2022, my laptop frequently failed to boot up , so i used bios settings to enter the laptop and checked event viewer . i saw the error log and i copied it here.i have done the sfc /scannow and the chkdsk /fand the problem persist. none...
  9. The driver detected an controller error on Device\CdRom0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver detected an controller error on Device\CdRom0: After the security update on today, 22/4/2022, my laptop frequently failed to boot up , so i used bios settings to enter the laptop and checked event viewer . i saw the error log and i copied it here.i have done the sfc /scannow and the chkdsk /fand the problem persist. none...
  10. Fix The driver detected a controller error on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The driver detected a controller error on Windows: [ATTACH] Blue Screen of Death errors are every computer user’s nightmare. Some can be easy to resolve, while others were pretty difficult. One of the difficult to resolve errors is: The driver detected a controller error. It could be followed by [...] This post Fix The...