Windows 10: The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device

Discus and support The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Full event error: The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {C5A047D8-CB5B-40E9-B9E3-316AB06B5A18}\WirelessKeyboardFilter` Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aardvark, Jul 25, 2016.

1. aardvark Win User

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device

Full event error: The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {C5A047D8-CB5B-40E9-B9E3-316AB06B5A18}\WirelessKeyboardFilter`

Driver environment:
    Windows 10 x64 desktop
    I have a wireless Microsoft mouse
    I do not have a Microsoft wireless keyboard
    I have the associated transceiver that should work for both (if installed)

This problem started when my Microsoft wireless mouse driver was updated to version 1.0.102.0 (dated 3/16/2016).
    This driver update also appears to be responsible for a few other device errors as well:

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device [​IMG]

I believe this new driver assumes you have a wireless keyboard (without checking) and just tries to load a driver for it.

My temporary fix is/was to rollback the driver to the previous Microsoft version 10.0.10586.0 (dated 6/21/2006):

Anyone else run across this condition or have a known solution using the latest driver?

Thanks,

:)

aardvark, Jul 25, 2016

2. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device ACPI\ACPI0008\5&15d725f4&0.

I have a Samsung Ativ Book 8 (NP880Z5E-X01UB)

I did several clean installs and all windows update.

Also Samsung Update drivers have been installed and are all up to date.

If my computer goes to sleep, or I close the lid and open it back up it crashes.

I'm seeing the following in event viewer.

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device ACPI\ACPI0008\5&15d725f4&0.

Can anyone help

Curtis D Guider, Jul 25, 2016
  3. Jessen P Win User
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Uninstall and reinstall USB Controllers from Device manager.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if this helps.

a) Press Windows key + X, select device manager.

b) Expand USB Controllers.

c) Right click on the USB Drivers and select uninstall.

Now perform a system restart.

a) Now open device manager.

b) Click on
    Scan for hardware changes.

c) And follow the installation wizard to install the drivers for the USB hard drive.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you

Jessen P, Jul 25, 2016
Thema:

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device

1. The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device - Similar Threads - driver DriverWUDFRd failed

2. The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...: I get this error every time I start my HP pavilon gaming laptop and then the internal screen does not work while any display plugged into the hdmi port works fine....
  3. The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...: I get this error every time I start my HP pavilon gaming laptop and then the internal screen does not work while any display plugged into the hdmi port works fine....
  4. The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: I have been getting freezes and then blue screens and event viewer has told me this: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&SUBSYS_371717AA&REV_05\3&11583659&2&20. This driver is for Intel Dynamic Tuning Processor Participant. Every...
  6. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: I have been getting freezes and then blue screens and event viewer has told me this: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&SUBSYS_371717AA&REV_05\3&11583659&2&20. This driver is for Intel Dynamic Tuning Processor Participant. Every...
  7. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: This warning shows up in my System Log just after a reboot. Any ideas what is causing this? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 3/25/2021 11:38:40 AM Event ID: 219 Task Category: 212 Level: Warning Keywords:...
  9. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_046D&PID_0AAA&MI_03&Col02\7&26d7e364&0&0001. I keep getting this warning message in the event viewer on Windows 10 version 2004 I have a Logitech g pro x headset I have removed the driver also the logitech...
  10. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device: Hi, I'm been having issues a looong time with different sorts of BSOD's but I've been able to cook it down to this last one after replacing both graphics card and Logitech headset. Latest error which occuring at least once per day: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to...