Windows 10: The driver for ACR1252U USB NFC Reader does not work anymore

Discus and support The driver for ACR1252U USB NFC Reader does not work anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi.After quite a long time of having the drivers installed OK and the Smart card device properly listed in the Device manager, yesterday all of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kiosks4Business, Jun 8, 2021.

1. The driver for ACR1252U USB NFC Reader does not work anymore

Hi.After quite a long time of having the drivers installed OK and the Smart card device properly listed in the Device manager, yesterday all of a sudden they were not there anymore. We are doing some software development work for this scanner which is hard and confusing in itself, without MS adding, as usual, its bugs and issues. You will say "contact the manufacturer", which we did anyway and they are looking into it, but what's the point since IT WAS WORKING FINE BEFORE!!!It must have been some of your famous updates that broke it most likely.O, another thing, I tried it on a couple of other

:)

Kiosks4Business, Jun 8, 2021
  2. MPREv2 Win User

What software to use as NFC Reader-Writer with ACS ACR122U USB?

I got the NFC Reader Writer ACS ACR122U USB.
    For this I would like to have a software with which I can read NFC tokens and also transfer to another empty token.

I have some e.g. NFC 21 tools tried that did not work.

Before fu** up with drivers completely I would like to ask if anybody really knows a working software with driver to use the reader-writer.

MPREv2, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Built in card reader or USB card reader not working

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Touchpad and USB drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Touchpad and USB drivers
    :

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Follow the same steps and Uninstall all items under "Universal Serial Bus controllers".
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and touchpad drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 8, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

The driver for ACR1252U USB NFC Reader does not work anymore

ASUS Announces NFC Express USB 3.0 NFC Receiver

Turn your PC into an NFC-enabled system with ASUS' brand new USB 3.0 NFC receiver 'NFC EXPRESS'. Corresponding to the ASUS motherboards, the device allows you to manipulate your PC with smartphones equipped with NFC, and you can log in to Windows 8 with NFC tag attached to it. It also allows you transfer photos and videos that are stored in the tablet or NFC smartphone to the PC by simply holding the NFC receiver. In terms of specs, the NFC EXPRESS is equipped with a USB 3.0 connection interface and a 2-port USB 3.0 hub.

The NFC EXPRESS accessory has added a sensor box to the mix, this being the spot where you'll be tapping your smartphones to pair with your NFC EXPRESS-laden ASUS Z87 motherboard. This device connects to your PC with its two USB 3.0 ports and allows password-free Windows 8 login, automatic data syncing, and again, Remote Desktop connectivity - which we're especially interested in seeing due to the relative lack of dedicated services as such in the Android world aside services like SplashTop.

The driver for ACR1252U USB NFC Reader does not work anymore 144a_thm.jpg

The NFC EXPRESS accessory ships with the Z87-DELUXE/DUAL motherboard but can also be purchased separately.

With ASUS 8 Series motherboards, one tap gets your PC going! Cable-free transfer of photos and videos from your NFC-supporting smart devices to your PC - Works with NFC-compatible smart devices to enable Wi-Fi GO! Remote Desktop with no additional settings needed. Quick launch apps, games, and web sites from a smart device. Tap to quickly log into Windows 8 with no password required. Elegant and sleek ASUS NFC Express box comes with two extra USB 3.0 ports.

btarunr, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

The driver for ACR1252U USB NFC Reader does not work anymore

1. The driver for ACR1252U USB NFC Reader does not work anymore - Similar Threads - driver ACR1252U USB

2. USB randomly not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly not working anymore: Hi,I have a FIFINE USB mic that stopped working on my PC. It caused games to lag when plugged in. When I first noticed the issue it crashed a game I was playing then I found out the USB mic was causing issues. I tried everything I could find to do to fix it on google/help...
  3. USB randomly not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB randomly not working anymore: Hi,I have a FIFINE USB mic that stopped working on my PC. It caused games to lag when plugged in. When I first noticed the issue it crashed a game I was playing then I found out the USB mic was causing issues. I tried everything I could find to do to fix it on google/help...
  4. USB Ports are not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Ports are not working anymore: Hello there,happy new year to everyone : . I would need the combined knowledge of all. My girlfriend got a 8 years old PC from Lenovo. Modell number:10DD0021GE.Running OS: Win10.Tower PC so no Touchpad or anything else. I recommend her to update all the drivers with the...
  5. USB Ports are not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Ports are not working anymore: Hello there,happy new year to everyone : . I would need the combined knowledge of all. My girlfriend got a 8 years old PC from Lenovo. Modell number:10DD0021GE.Running OS: Win10.Tower PC so no Touchpad or anything else. I recommend her to update all the drivers with the...
  6. USB Ports are not working anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Sound and USB drivers do not work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound and USB drivers do not work anymore: Good morning, My laptop (HP Pavillon laptop 14 and Windows 10 21H1 build 19043.1110) had yesterday some error in using Zoom (I do not know if this is linked to today's issue). Then by relaunching today my laptop, I could see that the audio driver is disabled with UNKNOWN...
  8. USB and card reader stopped working

USB and card reader stopped working: Both USB ports and card reader stopped working after an update. They do not show up anywhere. I've tried uninstalling USB devices and then restarting. No change. Multiple beeps on startup as when something is connected or disconnected from one of them, but nothing...
  9. External USB card reader is not working

External USB card reader is not working: Dears, I have 2 windows laptops and I have a USB memory card reader. On one laptop it works fine while on the other laptop windows can even detect it. What is the problem and how can I fix it? I would be grateful for any help. Thank you...
  10. What software to use as NFC Reader-Writer with ACS ACR122U USB?

What software to use as NFC Reader-Writer with ACS ACR122U USB?: I got the NFC Reader Writer ACS ACR122U USB. For this I would like to have a software with which I can read NFC tokens and also transfer to another empty token. I have some e.g. NFC 21 tools tried that did not work. Before fu** up with drivers completely I would like to ask...