Windows 10: The driver is updated many times

Discus and support The driver is updated many times in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't understand why the recent updates of my windows have updated drivers called Synaptics - Mouse - 9/19/2018 12:00:00 AM - 19.2.17.70. It does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HảoHuỳnh, May 27, 2019.

1. The driver is updated many times

I don't understand why the recent updates of my windows have updated drivers called Synaptics - Mouse - 9/19/2018 12:00:00 AM - 19.2.17.70. It does not only update once, but it is so repeated after the update is complete. Can someone help me? This problem makes me very troublesome.

:)

HảoHuỳnh, May 27, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond The driver is updated many times :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 27, 2019
  3. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2019
  4. The driver is updated many times

Windows update reverted display to MS Basic Display Driver

Hi,

Normally, this issue occurs when the drivers were being corrupted or updated after the recent update. Since you've already tried to install the latest driver, we suggest that you roll back to the previous driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To
    do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click the device for which you want to roll back to the previous version of the driver, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver.
    • Select OK.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 27, 2019
Thema:

The driver is updated many times

1. The driver is updated many times - Similar Threads - driver updated many

2. update failed KB5031356 many times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update failed KB5031356 many times: Hi I have windows 10 and have tried this update many times and it failed..I have done the Known Issue Rollback KIR”and it still failed..is there a patch to resolve this?thank you!...
  3. update failed KB5031356 many times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update failed KB5031356 many times: Hi I have windows 10 and have tried this update many times and it failed..I have done the Known Issue Rollback KIR”and it still failed..is there a patch to resolve this?thank you!...
  4. update failed KB5031356 many times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Drivers are updated multiple times..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers are updated multiple times..: Hello!I downloaded and installed the latest updates on my Windows 11 laptop. But i couldn't properly install 2 drivers, or thats what i thought. I checked the update history, and these 2 drivers were already updated multiple times, but im still asked to download and install...
  6. Drivers are updated multiple times..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers are updated multiple times..: Hello!I downloaded and installed the latest updates on my Windows 11 laptop. But i couldn't properly install 2 drivers, or thats what i thought. I checked the update history, and these 2 drivers were already updated multiple times, but im still asked to download and install...
  7. Cannot update failed many times over many months!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update failed many times over many months!: Hello, I cannot update my laptop. Have tried many times over many months! Now says my computer is not supported. But it should be able to update. On 1803. Need to be on 1909. Can you come on it remotely and sort it please? I have Assure cover. Thank you. Fran Carpenter...
  8. Failed update many times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed update many times: Update 2020-2021 Cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1909 for x64 based systems KB452876027 Last failed install attempt on ‎1/‎26/‎2020 - 0x80070003 . What's the reason I need to fix it...
  9. Update many PCs in the same time ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update many PCs in the same time ?: I have many pc working with Windows 10, is there a way to download the updates just for one computer than share it ? 73877
  10. Update failing and reinstall of printer device many times

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update failing and reinstall of printer device many times: I was investigating another problem, which I posted here Audacity Error Initializing Audio when I have USB audio interface on While doing this investigation I noticed that there have been multiple failures in windows update history and current update installation never seems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synaptics mouse keeps trying to update

2. what is the synaptics mouse in windows 10?