Windows 10: The drivers problem in laptop

Discus and support The drivers problem in laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, can i have some idea about drivers because in my laptop the drivers is missing so i cannot connect wifi bloutooth and sound and other device so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arpan_886, May 9, 2020.

1. arpan_886 Win User

The drivers problem in laptop

Hello,

can i have some idea about drivers because in my laptop the drivers is missing so i cannot connect wifi bloutooth and sound and other device so how can i solved the problems

:)

arpan_886, May 9, 2020
  2. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, May 9, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 9, 2020
  4. The drivers problem in laptop

driver problem of connection of lumia phone to laptop

hello

my name is Prasang

already I had post a question before this question for the same topic as per your suggestion I do everything step which suggest by you I do troubleshooting hardware and devise two three time restart my laptop but sir problem still there, there are no way
    to connect my Lumia phone to my laptop please sir help me to recover my connection to my laptop of phone please help me in before this question I give all problem and also in this question the problem doing the step by suggestion I will describe by what I
    do ?

Prasangsuthar, May 9, 2020
Thema:

The drivers problem in laptop

1. The drivers problem in laptop - Similar Threads - drivers problem laptop

2. Black laptop screen on a running laptop: Graphic driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black laptop screen on a running laptop: Graphic driver problem: Warm greetings! I am experiencing black laptop screen while it is still on ASUS X510UA, Windows 10. It means a world to me if anyone can help me solve this issue:A I can have--mostly, not always--access to the screen without hard rest dozens of times only if I directly...
  3. Black laptop screen on a running laptop: Graphic driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black laptop screen on a running laptop: Graphic driver problem: Warm greetings! I am experiencing black laptop screen while it is still on ASUS X510UA, Windows 10. It means a world to me if anyone can help me solve this issue:A I can have--mostly, not always--access to the screen without hard rest dozens of times only if I directly...
  4. Old laptop USB3.0 driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old laptop USB3.0 driver problem: My laptop is a Lenovo M490. At present, after using Windows 10 and 11 systems in fact, I have been using Windows 10 and 11 systems since Windows 10 was released, at that time, I found that the USB3.0 interface was inserted into the USB3.0 Devices such as U disks are often...
  5. Old laptop USB3.0 driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old laptop USB3.0 driver problem: My laptop is a Lenovo M490. At present, after using Windows 10 and 11 systems in fact, I have been using Windows 10 and 11 systems since Windows 10 was released, at that time, I found that the USB3.0 interface was inserted into the USB3.0 Devices such as U disks are often...
  6. My laptop is showing driver problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop is showing driver problems: Hi allAround January this year, my laptop started giving me problems. I was working, the laptop was switched on but was currently unused. The screen turned off and then on and then it rebooted. on turning on, the screen had full brightness undimmable screen, no sound, no mic,...
  7. laptop microphone not working - driver problem?

laptop microphone not working - driver problem?: I cannot get the built in microphone on my hp pavilion laptop to function. That is it is detected as working properly but it cannot actually hear me. The same problem occurs if I plug in an external microphome. The following message can be found under Realtec HD Audio...
  8. Epson "Driver Unavailable" problem on Dell laptop

Epson "Driver Unavailable" problem on Dell laptop: Hi. The past few days my Epson printer/scanner is showing "Driver Unavailable" on my Dell Inspiron 15, 5000 series laptop, running Windows10. It says Windows updates are current, when I look at driver properties, it says it is working. I have tried everything the Windows...
  9. Problem with Drivers/Wifi dropping out on laptop

Problem with Drivers/Wifi dropping out on laptop: I have a HP Laptop Elitebook 8570p, all of a sudden I was plagued with the WiFi either not connecting or dropping out, I did all the usual things, resetting network, deleting network adapters, and deleting drivers. I did notice this seemed to start after a Windows 10...
  10. ZED air laptop drivers problem

ZED air laptop drivers problem: i have a i-life air it's 2GB ram, 30 GB storage windows 10 latest edition My windows crashed when it was updating and then stopped working. So i had to clean install the os and after the install finished i found there's no wifi, no sound, no battery icon pretty much there's...