Windows 10: The edge of my taskbar is visible even when hidden?

Discus and support The edge of my taskbar is visible even when hidden? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If you look at the image below you will see that the very edge of my taskbar is showing at the bottom of the screen. This also sometimes appears in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by citrusflavour01, Feb 6, 2021.

1. The edge of my taskbar is visible even when hidden?

If you look at the image below you will see that the very edge of my taskbar is showing at the bottom of the screen. This also sometimes appears in full screen mode when watching videos. I tried resetting windows explorer and resetting my taskbar settings but that didn't seem to work. You might need to open image in new tab to if you can't see what I'm talking about in the image.

The edge of my taskbar is visible even when hidden? [​IMG]

:)

citrusflavour01, Feb 6, 2021

2. Windows 10 Edge Invisible on Taskbar

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for the suggestion, edge is visible in search results, but I ran the PowerShell command anyway but to no avail. Edge is on the taskbar, it just does not have it's icon showing.

Thanks

Theostsquadtom, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Pin Microsoft Edge to Taskbar

Hi,

It's possible that you're not able to pin Edge to the taskbar due to some corrupted system files. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter.
    • Does this only happen to Edge? Have you tried pinning other apps to the taskbar?
    • What are all of the troubleshooting steps that you've done? Please list all of them so that we could move on to the next steps.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 6, 2021
  4. rockstar9 Win User

The edge of my taskbar is visible even when hidden?

pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible

hi there,

after an update my pinned icons in the taskbar like windows explorer, internet explorer, and pinned icons like chrome and other stuff which is present on the left-hand bottom as u know are not visible only Cortana and start menu icon and search
    icon is only visible my pinned icons are not visible ...............help

rockstar9, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

The edge of my taskbar is visible even when hidden?

1. The edge of my taskbar is visible even when hidden? - Similar Threads - edge taskbar visible

2. Microsoft edge visible in taskbar, not visible on screen when clicked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft edge visible in taskbar, not visible on screen when clicked.: Other browsers share the same problem E.g Firefox and Opera GX whom upon opening crashes in an instant but Microsoft edge is the most prominent one. I use a single monitor display and windows 11. I have repaired Edge many times but to no avail.I'd like this fixed as soon as...
  3. Microsoft edge visible in taskbar, not visible on screen when clicked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft edge visible in taskbar, not visible on screen when clicked.: Other browsers share the same problem E.g Firefox and Opera GX whom upon opening crashes in an instant but Microsoft edge is the most prominent one. I use a single monitor display and windows 11. I have repaired Edge many times but to no avail.I'd like this fixed as soon as...
  4. Taskbar visibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar visibility: Whenever I tab out of a fullscreen application, my taskbar turns invisible and I cannot click on it. Whenever I click where my taskbar WOULD be, it just tabs me back into the full-screened application. For example, I would be playing apex legends, and when I tab out, my...
  5. How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar?: I like my Passport icon to always show down in the visible taskbar area instead of having to use the up arrow(^) to see it in the hidden area. How can I always lock it to the visible area whenever I plug in the passport? Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928 179441
  6. Hidden Files not Visible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hidden Files not Visible: After the latest update I can no longer see hidden files. Updated to: V10.0.19042 Build 1942 When I try to select "View Hidden Files" the checkbox shows a tick which then disappears. Going via settings and setting the "Show hidden files, folders and drives" accepts the...
  7. Unhide hidden taskbar when mouse is in corner instead of at edge of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unhide hidden taskbar when mouse is in corner instead of at edge of screen: Everyone knows that if you enable the setting "automatically hide taskbar in desktop mode" and you put your mouse on the edge of the screen where the taskbar was, the hidden taskbar pops up again. But is there any way to just let it pop up when you put your mouse in the...
  8. Hidden folders no longer visible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hidden folders no longer visible: After the latest windows update, hidden folders like appdata in file explorer are no longer visible. Not only that, but they can't be set to visible either. Usually this is done through the View-tab, and then checking the "Hidden objects" checkbox, or by going to...
  9. visible horizontal "hidden taskbar help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    visible horizontal "hidden taskbar help: Hi all, so apparently when I enabled the feature to hide my taskbar there is this weird visible line across my screen. When trying to see a movie or any scene that is dark all I can notice is this god awful line that just wont disappear in full screen. I tired to make my...
  10. pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible: hi there, after an update my pinned icons in the taskbar like windows explorer, internet explorer, and pinned icons like chrome and other stuff which is present on the left-hand bottom as u know are not visible only Cortana and start menu icon and search icon is...