Windows 10: The edit pencil is missing.

Discus and support The edit pencil is missing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help! I want to be able to edit photos in the photo app beyond changing the colors. How do I straighten a photo? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christinamarie(2), Dec 1, 2018.

1. The edit pencil is missing.

Help! I want to be able to edit photos in the photo app beyond changing the colors. How do I straighten a photo? Thank you

:)

Christinamarie(2), Dec 1, 2018
  2. mead81 Win User

RE: N82 - Pencil key - Missing???

i wonder where's the pencil key on the nokia N82.? pls help... how can i copy / paste in N82??? thanks...

Message Edited by on 27-Apr-2008 04:24 PM

mead81, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 1, 2018
  4. drnkusv Win User

The edit pencil is missing.

OneNote Ipad/Apple Pencil

Just got the new 9.7" iPad pro. Terrible palm rejection with Apple Pencil. I think the problem is that OneNote on the 12.9" pro has a toggle for "draw with touch" that essentially turns off drawing with touch when using the pencil. Looks like that option
    is missing on OneNote on the 9.7" inch pro.

Anyone know why or if there is any workaround?

drnkusv, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

The edit pencil is missing.

1. The edit pencil is missing. - Similar Threads - edit pencil missing

2. How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?: Hello. i just have some problems. when i drawing. the pencil icon always appears. and i dont know how to disable it. because its very annoying when i drawing. i just want to know how to disable it. thank you....
  3. Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and now the Edit & Create button no longer exists in MS Photos. I have checked that Windows is fully updated and there is no reason I can see for it. The file is on my PC's drive and not One Drive. Any ideas how to fix as I am regretting...
  4. Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Edit & Create button in MS Photos: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and now the Edit & Create button no longer exists in MS Photos. I have checked that Windows is fully updated and there is no reason I can see for it. The file is on my PC's drive and not One Drive. Any ideas how to fix as I am regretting...
  5. Edit child profile link missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Edit child profile link missing: I am trying to edit my son's profile from child to adult. The link in Manage Permissions that should read Edit profile is not there. How do I get this link to edit his profile?...
  6. VPN edit button missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN edit button missing: Hi, When I create a VPN connection in windows 10, then later want to edit and go to 'Advanced options' of this connection, there is only 'Clear sign-in info' button and Edit button is missing. My user is administrator....
  7. Apple Pencil not selecting text after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apple Pencil not selecting text after Windows 10 upgrade: I recently went from a Windows 7 virtual machine for work to a Windows10 VM. I use my iPad Pro to log into my VM and I use my Apple Pencil as my mouse. I used to be able to use the pencil to select text in emails Outlook or select cells in Excel, but I am having difficulty...
  8. Inbuilt Photo App - Video Editing missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inbuilt Photo App - Video Editing missing: Hi all, I'm on Windows 10 1903 and the inbuilt Photo app allows me to edit videos. A colleague is on 1903 and doesn't have this feature and their version of the Photos app is an earlier version. How does the photo app get updated? Can I force an update? submitted by...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition missing: I'm wondering if anyone can help me with Minecraft Windows 10 edition going missing. I bought it around the time it was on sale for like 10 bucks in early 2017. I had it my old laptop in which its hard drive failed. I was told I could go to my purchases and redownload...
  10. Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Edit Information is missing on some users - edit profile image: Hi, I've used this guide to edit end users profile pictures. https://support.office.com/en-us/art...c-bdcd548435b7 In some users I see the option of "Edit Information" and in some users this option is missing. There is a setting that is used to allow me as an administrator to...