Windows 10: The education email address end with edu.cn CANNOT receive the verification code from...

Discus and support The education email address end with edu.cn CANNOT receive the verification code from... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear MS support, Greetings, As a student located in China, the education email box which ends with edu.cn cannot receive the verification code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LeoSu9, Mar 3, 2021.

1. LeoSu9 Win User

The education email address end with edu.cn CANNOT receive the verification code from...

Dear MS support,

Greetings,

As a student located in China, the education email box which ends with edu.cn cannot receive the verification code from Microsoft when registering the education O365 product, even though the MS account info address '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' has been successfully added into the white list.

That supposes not to be an occasional situation because my classmate cannot receive the verification code as well from MS

Would you kindly take a look and advise ?

Thanks in advance for your support and best regards

Leo

:)

LeoSu9, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Receiving wrong verification code to verify email

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving a wrong verification code for email verification, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to assist you further:

• Where exactly do you get the prompt/notification to verify the email address?
    • How are you trying to verify the email?

However, you can try using other options to request the verification code i.e. requesting the code over a call or as a text to your phone number and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

For more information on troubleshooting verification codes, you can refer the section
    Troubleshooting verification code issues in the article

Microsoft account security info & verification codes

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 3, 2021
  3. 29.99 for Windows 7 home premium edition with a .edu email account

i wish i had a .edu email address

codyjansen, Mar 3, 2021
  4. lilkiduno Win User

The education email address end with edu.cn CANNOT receive the verification code from...

lilkiduno, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

1. The education email address end with edu.cn CANNOT receive the verification code from... - Similar Threads - education email address

2. Not receiving verification codes on my email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving verification codes on my email.: Hello, I tried to log into my Microsoft account, and it sent me email with verification code, however, the emails are not coming. They are not in spam nor in bulk folders and the adress is correct, I have checked it multiple times. Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  3. Not receiving verification codes on my email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving verification codes on my email.: Hello, I tried to log into my Microsoft account, and it sent me email with verification code, however, the emails are not coming. They are not in spam nor in bulk folders and the adress is correct, I have checked it multiple times. Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  4. No receiving verification codes on email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No receiving verification codes on email: When trying to log into my PC a few minutes ago the following message appeared on my screen: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to setup your PIN again." There was a clickable message below saying, "Set up my PIN"....
  5. No receiving verification codes on email

No receiving verification codes on email: When trying to log into my PC a few minutes ago the following message appeared on my screen: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to setup your PIN again." There was a clickable message below saying, "Set up my PIN"....
  6. Issue with receiving verification code email from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with receiving verification code email from Microsoft: I want to change my MS account password but every time I try to, the system wants me enter a verification code. Asking MS to send me an email has failed - it doesn't arrive. I can't use my Authenticator App because, to set it up I need a verification code did someone mention...
  7. cannot receive email verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot receive email verification code: I found that my pc requires a bitlocker recovery this morning. However, when I try to sign in to get the key, I found that my original email cannot receive the verification code anymore. I think that’s because my edu email changes to an alumni one. I try to replace the email...
  8. cannot receive email verification code

cannot receive email verification code: I found that my pc requires a bitlocker recovery this morning. However, when I try to sign in to get the key, I found that my original email cannot receive the verification code anymore. I think that’s because my edu email changes to an alumni one. I try to replace the email...
  9. No verification email with reset code received

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No verification email with reset code received: Waiting for verification email from Microsoft containing code. Requested 3 times but no email received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-verification-email-with-reset-code-received/13cd088f-9154-4993-8314-627adc1cc027
  10. No verification email with reset code received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No verification email with reset code received: Waiting for verification email from Microsoft containing code. Requested 3 times but no email received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-verification-email-with-reset-code-received/13cd088f-9154-4993-8314-627adc1cc027