Windows 10: The empty "Real Times" Folder keep on re-appearing

Discus and support The empty "Real Times" Folder keep on re-appearing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why does the empty "Real Times" Folder keep on re-appearing in my Videos Folder on Windows 10? I keep on deleting this but it keeps on re-appearing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ClaudiaThompson, Jun 24, 2019.

1. The empty "Real Times" Folder keep on re-appearing

Why does the empty "Real Times" Folder keep on re-appearing in my Videos Folder on Windows 10? I keep on deleting this but it keeps on re-appearing.

:)

ClaudiaThompson, Jun 24, 2019
  2. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Jun 24, 2019
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Jun 24, 2019
  4. The empty "Real Times" Folder keep on re-appearing

How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin The empty "Real Times" Folder keep on re-appearing :D

PVTCaboose1337, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

The empty "Real Times" Folder keep on re-appearing

1. The empty "Real Times" Folder keep on re-appearing - Similar Threads - empty Real Times

2. Real time protection re-enabling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Real time protection re-enabling: I have a problem with Windows Defender. When i try to turn it on, it automatically turn off. I tried everything to fix it. There is an error too screenshot below. Its not only real time protection, there is more options with the same problem. I wasnt installing any programs...
  3. Real time protection re-enabling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Real time protection re-enabling: I have a problem with Windows Defender. When i try to turn it on, it automatically turn off. I tried everything to fix it. There is an error too screenshot below. Its not only real time protection, there is more options with the same problem. I wasnt installing any programs...
  4. Real time protection re-enabling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Intel folder keeps re-appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel folder keeps re-appearing: Hello,Why is it every time I login thru Windows, the Intel folder on Local C: is always created? I tried deleting it, and it just keeps on re-appearing every time you restart Windows. This is what I see whenever I'm about to delete the Intel folder....
  6. Intel folder keeps re-appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel folder keeps re-appearing: Hello,Why is it every time I login thru Windows, the Intel folder on Local C: is always created? I tried deleting it, and it just keeps on re-appearing every time you restart Windows. This is what I see whenever I'm about to delete the Intel folder....
  7. Intel folder keeps re-appearing

8. Strange empty folder randomly appears on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange empty folder randomly appears on desktop: Hi folks - I sometimes look at my main production system and notice that every so often this folder appears on my desktop: [img] The solution is to delete the empty folder, but I sense that since the title is in hex, it might be from the registry. Seems encrypted. Has...
  9. Handing downloaded Usenet folders that appear empty.

Handing downloaded Usenet folders that appear empty.: I could use some help dealing with usenet download folders. Sometimes these folders download and open without any problem, however, the last show I downloaded came in with folders that appear empty. I have played with them using 7-Zip and have been successful 3 times, but I...
  10. My Computer Folders keep re-appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    My Computer Folders keep re-appearing: Hey all, Both my Laptop and Desktop running Windows 10 have this issue i run the registry hack found here (Using 64bit as per my pc being 64bit) The folders re-appear after i reset my computer, they are never permanently disabled. i could have my computer silently...